Thanks to everybody

Started by surftheasphalt, July 01, 2007, 07:43:28 PM

surftheasphalt

Most of You don't know me ,
I race in MW-AM #80 and because problems with my elbow after a crash I have to quit racing :wah: :wah: :wah:   
I like to take time to Thanks to a CCS stuff for a great time and organization,and special thanks to Brian Hall and his father,Simon Kowalski and Jeff Kufalk for all help i receive from You guys.
I will be watching You all   
good luck to everybody :thumb: :cheers:

Matt
MW#80

Super Dave

Matt, this blows.  I see you were selling all you stuff, and it looks like you got that done.

What's the exact problem?
Super Dave

surftheasphalt

Quote from: Super Dave on July 01, 2007, 08:30:12 PM
Matt, this blows.  I see you were selling all you stuff, and it looks like you got that done.

What's the exact problem?
Hmm Dave,I got fraction right elbow , broke the nerve and i lost like 80% power and filling in the hand and arm,i have to go to surgery Jul 6 ,and my shoulder joint has two cracks,long way i guess to heal so I decide is time for me :wah:
MW#80

chaplain220

Matt, I know everyone respects your decision, and having the privilege to run with these insane folks, I know it must have been a tough one to make.  I'm sure you will carry always some of the best memories that few in our culture have ever experienced, the rush of the one board turnin sideways, the crazy way we talk to ourselves during a race, swappin leather in a close call, and the friendship and laughter that fills the evenings during a race weekend.  I hope your surgery is successful with swift healing bro.  Keep the roadracin spirit alive in whatever ya do, Art.   

surftheasphalt

Quote from: chaplain220 on July 02, 2007, 12:45:22 AM
Matt, I know everyone respects your decision, and having the privilege to run with these insane folks, I know it must have been a tough one to make.  I'm sure you will carry always some of the best memories that few in our culture have ever experienced, the rush of the one board turnin sideways, the crazy way we talk to ourselves during a race, swappin leather in a close call, and the friendship and laughter that fills the evenings during a race weekend.  I hope your surgery is successful with swift healing bro.  Keep the roadracin spirit alive in whatever ya do, Art.  
Thanks a lot ,Your reply is great and truth  how we real are
I will always remember where i come from"road racing rules" :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
MW#80

Jeff

Matt, I'm glad to have been a part of your racing experience.  Sorry to see you go from it, I hope you stay attached in one way or another.  It's great fun no matter which side of the fence you're on.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

surftheasphalt

Quote from: Jeff on July 02, 2007, 11:26:20 AM
Matt, I'm glad to have been a part of your racing experience.  Sorry to see you go from it, I hope you stay attached in one way or another.  It's great fun no matter which side of the fence you're on.
Thanks Jeff,i will stay active helping You guys as much I can
MW#80