Anyone else workin night shift?

Started by chaplain220, June 30, 2007, 04:19:24 AM

chaplain220

...3:30am and I think I'm gonna drop :sleeping2:...fortunately, and oddly enough...ccs am #973 works night shift at our emergency ops center right behind the barrack where I'm now sitting.  So we are gonna talk smack about Summit coming up on the 7th and 8th, as soon as he gets off the phone with the crazy drunk lady. He's faster n me...just don't let him know, cause he's not as smart as me.  Bill, am #715, Ricky am#527 and Bob, ex 751 are all just down the street, but if I call them, they'll cuss me out...hmmm, Only 3 users online, probably fell asleep and forgot to log off...If ya can't sleep, gimme a holler, see ya at Summit, Art :sleeping2:.

firefighter973

.....0424 and I think I'm about to drop too....oh hold on, 911 call....oh hold on sir let me transfer you to the state police, please give them a little time to answer, chaplain is answering phones and hes a little...well...slow. Yea Mr. Lowman, I am behind you right now, about the only time you can say that statement with truth. SO I hear ol' 715 got his bike runnin again...? There goes your top 10 in the Formula 40  :biggrin:. Oh, and I hear 527 has a new ornament...or two hanging from his mirror in the pickup....your a cop...is that legal? Of course I can't take a shot at Mr. Bob, cause after all he is faster than all of us.....even tho he may need a few parts from the ol'973 bike to stay runnin next weekend.... Well, thats all I have Art... I'm sure anyone reading this probably will associate us with some sort of homosexual innuendo being that we are using this forum as our personal instant messaging system. You know, like banana or something..........Alright I'm out like Art's legs were from his pelvis in Daytona.

goldwing70

3:40AM, Doing the overnight too.  Got to go again.  Someone got beat on the head.  I bet he was just minding his own business too.  Lesson to learn: never mind your own business!

firefighter973

0451 still working.....thats interesting someone got beat in the head, we had the same problem here on KI. Identical to yours, at a bar minding his own business. Aftermath of the call included the crazy drunk woman Art spoke of earlier I was speaking to, which turned out to be her boyfriend who was struck....with a beer bottle. Maybe I should donate an old helmet to these folks ::) I tell ya, sometimes I feel safer in the hands of the cornerworkers than on the busy streets of KI, MD. You just never can be too safe, beer bottles flying tonight.

RCR_531

04:20 here 3 more hours to go. I was wondering where everyone was at.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

goldwing70

If you are minding your own business and drinking, you are just asking for someone to beat you on the head.  Better wear a helmet.  3 more hours for me too.  Haven't had to call security yet.

chaplain220

0550, hey, there are a few of us out here.  Just about one hour to go...then back in at 11pm for 5 more nights.  Yeah, Farmer Bill got his Duc running just in time, and after a few hours of sleep, we'll be trying to get Bob's SV and Gixxer patched up after a tough Vir weekend.  #973 wadded his fire engine in Ocean City last week... :banghead: Try to bondo that! :biggrin: Uh oh...only one user on line...I'm the last survivor.  Safe travels home bros, grab some coffee.

firefighter973

Alright, I tried to be a man about this and fullfill the chaplain's request not to share the following picture, but brother, ya made me do it. Just cause you dropped out of the top 10 in F40 points, don't take it out on me pal. Now the whole world will see what chaplains really do!

http://web.mac.com/p_migala/iWeb/Black%20Hat/PITS-1_files/slideshow.html?slideIndex=9

.........and i thought we were friends............... :thumb:

RCR_531

I am back at 7 pm for 5 more myself. I get off just in time to take a nap and head for RA.

Art how is the body holding up? That photo is just not rite.
Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

goldwing70

3 more nights to go for me.  I'll look for all you graveyard workers tonight again. 

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

bill999s

hey, Lowman. Nice picture. Looks like you & Bob are practicing for certain events after raceday is over. My wife is completely pissed at me cause I'm going racing with you guys this coming weekend. Apparently she doesn't understand the significance of you being one place ahead of me in the F40. The Duc still isn't right. Acts like it's only getting about 1/2 the fuel it needs to run at full power. That should make the race almost fair.

And Micheal, Micheal, Micheal, the pedal just to the left of the accelerator pedal in that fire engine is the brake. Just thought you might like to know that.