Crash Pix...CCS/TrackAddix GIR

Started by Speedballer347, June 27, 2007, 06:09:56 PM

Speedballer347

Got my crash pix up.
CCS/Trackaddix 06-24-07
Expert GTO

Me (#347) and Nudlemann (#3) and (#196) were in the lead.  The other bikes around us are lappers.

It kept drizzling during the race and we're getting debris-flags at multiple corners all race long, so we all were just on 'cruise control' circling the track, trading positions as oppertunities permitted.  No one was pushing it cause of the light/spotty rain.
Leading with a lap and a half to go, I was literally just cruising through T7....not on the throttle, not even going fast, and my rear swingarm-spool levered the rear up a hair and it spun out.....happened so ultra fast, there was no way to save it.

My fault, I had been grinding those things for a while, and should have modified them for better clearance. 
Pic of my spools decking

And then the crash .... Ball Busting comments welcomed  :ass:

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

tstruyk

"it was the tires, those michelins just let go all the sudden"

:kicknuts:

nice pics!

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Speedballer347

Come on Tim, you can do better than that   :sleeping2:

Here's a freebie  :ass:   :biggrin:

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

wolf44

Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

Ducmarc

looks like it was the firestones in the tire wall that got the bike. hope it didn't get that cool peace pipe . glad your ok seems no one ever gets a shot of my screw ups.

bigreid

So thats how you ended up over there!  I almost did that in T2 earlier in the same race.
GP AM#429