Gateway...

Started by wolf44, June 24, 2007, 09:16:53 PM

wolf44

Well, it was fun...between the humidity  and the on and off rain both days, it wasn't too bad.  Hopefully the weather will be more cooperative at Road America.
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

Speedballer347

Congrats on your podiums Dan  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Super Dave

And nice meeting you! 

Looking forward to meeting Nick and Amy!
Super Dave

Super_KC124

I heard funsize broke her arm. Say it isn't so! :(

APP_Racing

I think it was a wrist and several bumps and bruises.

Great weekend and the rain races were pretty fun as we got them mostly in between the heavy stuff. 

Great Riding to everyone.
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

wolf44

Heres a vid I shot from practice on Saturday.  I thought the music fit.  My camera stopped working during the LW SB race in the rain.  Ben and I had a pretty good race going until I about tucked the front in 6.  I was pissed when I got back to the pits and my camera was off...I ran out of batteries :banghead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RBbcggLFqI
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

Jack_Brock

Becka, best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Hopefully everybody else made it home unscathed.  I had a blast at my reunion, but still missed the racing until I saw Dans video.  That is way too many walls for me. 

Anthony, who all showed up and how did you finish?

Dan, sounds like you had fun chasing Ben.
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

racerhall

so lets hear some results, who went , who was winning and so on
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

tstruyk

SD had a great race in UNLGP... got caught up with a lapper and allowed neudleman to close the gap enough to throttle past him on the straight.

lotsa rain

Scott Meyers had a great weekend!  3, 1sts and a 2nd in MW stuff and F40.  Locals did well in general.  jenk's fell down in the rain at the exit of 4... bike hit tires, tore up his front end pretty good.

a few falls, nothing to serious.

I had an absolute blast on Jasa's SV at the friday track day... man those things are fun!
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

r1owner

I had a lot of fun at Gateway. :)

Sorry to see Becca's crash and resulting injuries though.

It was wild watching all the bikes go down once it started raining.  I think it was the 2nd race when that happened.

I was all ready to go out on DOT's in the pouring rain then they called it a wet race and moved the lunch hour up.  So, I switched over to rains.

First time I've ever been on rain tires.  Got a decent start, but the leaders pulled away.  I took Tom Mason's advice and started out at 50% and worked my way up... by the end of the race, I was catching some guys, but I had no idea they were 2nd and 1st place.  I think I passed for 1st place on the next to last lap.

Dry was a different story!  Still had a blast though!

r1owner

Favorite video from the weekend... :)

http://dorightsoftware.com/images/personal/Gateway%206-24-07.wmv

I HAD to test out the camera after all...

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"