dwindling campers in the worker area

Started by EmerWil, June 18, 2007, 08:22:17 PM

EmerWil

I have driven up a couple times to see who is spending the night at the track the past few events and was shocked to see only 2 or 3 tents....one weekend I only saw 1 tent...

I can remember when there would be more campers in the worker area than in the pits..

Are people camping at other places? Is Turn 12 collecting some regulars?  Where is everyone?

:cheers:

Kuala76

Everybody refuses to camp out because you won't cook for us  :biggrin:, and you aren't around to host the parties anymore  :ahhh:  We miss having you around!   :cheers:

~Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

EmerWil

awww might have to give you a couple karma points for that one...lol

Simon

MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

TheHiriser

Last time there were a couple of tents in the cornerworker camping area we had a hell of a wind storm and about half the tents were being blown into the next field.  I ran down and tied Charles' and Leslie's tent to the fence so it wouldn't go into the paddock.  I might end up camping there a few times this year but the only problem I have is the size of mine.   It's like the Hilton of tents for just me.

castle228

Mike, I just acquired a 3-4 person tent that has only been used a handful of times that I'd be willing to part with for a cheap price. Let me know if you're interested.

And cheap being $25
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

Simon

Since when did you get promoted to Large Corner Marshal! :ahhh:
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
www.marrc.org

castle228

There, I fixed it. I am no longer large.   :kicknuts:
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

Simon

Right......and I'm no longer English. Oh, and by the way, that kick in the bollocks really makes your eye's water. :cheers:
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
www.marrc.org

TheHiriser

If you've ever seen my tent you'd know it would fit a large corner marshall,  :biggrin:

castle228

Just cause I don't look like a 7 foot totem pole doesn't mean I qualify as large.  :ass:
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

TheHiriser

Would you be able to bring said tent to the next event?  I would be interested in it.  The "Hilton" needs to stay in storage until there is a reason to pull it out.