News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

can anyone tell me what happened??? roebling-mw-ss-crash am 611

Started by HBS Racing, June 11, 2007, 01:46:33 PM

Kelly Ruby

i was in a pack on the outside of T1 getting ready to turn in when this red bike comes flying up the inside, hits the apex, then goes pretty much straight off the track.  you were FLYING.  no doubt you were too hot into that corner on that inside line.  maybe a little trail braking caused the front to tuck?

i couldn't afford to pay too much attention as i was busy trying to stay alive out there!  glad you are ok. 
CCS AM #522

fatboy122

didnt see it but super glad that your ok. Least you and my brother had a good spot to watch that race cus it came down to me having to catch greg on the last lap. Heal up and good luck.

Headdog122

Brutha,

You boys were goin good, sorry I was a moving chicane.  I noticed your brother listed Hubert, NC in last year's results.  I grew up there, and live just down the road.  What give's..?? 

Good times..!!

Jamie....

Quote from: fatboy122 on June 15, 2007, 03:27:16 PM
didnt see it but super glad that your ok. Least you and my brother had a good spot to watch that race cus it came down to me having to catch greg on the last lap. Heal up and good luck.
"Ride it like you stole it, or put it back in the shed!!"

fatboy122

Quote from: Headdog122 on June 15, 2007, 03:59:56 PM
Brutha,

You boys were goin good, sorry I was a moving chicane.  I noticed your brother listed Hubert, NC in last year's results.  I grew up there, and live just down the road.  What give's..?? 

Good times..!!

Jamie....

Yeah he has a house in Hubert, he lived there while in the Marines. He's in Huntsville, bama now. First time ive had to start in the back in a long time but thought for the most part everyone rode safe and sound.