Do or do not, there is no "try".

SliderPhoto

QuoteThis isn't a call for suggestions, just a straightforward question

YES! ;D

roadracer797

Yes and I would even like to help in any way possible
Craig

Dawn

I would be willing to help, as long as it could be accomplished through e-mail, mail, phone or fax.  Travelling is tough with my current work schedule.

Dawn   :)

sdiver68

Can of worms here.  Proceed with caution.

:-/

signed,

your friendly management consultant in real life.
MCRA Race School Instructor

spyderchick

Agreed, that's why its only a question...not a suggestion box.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Baltobuell

At Formula races if there is a question about, safety, rain, schedule, tec, whatever, I've seen Kevin ask a group of the more serious racers how they felt about a situation. If Himmelsbach, Barnes, Acree, Bemisderfers and that bunch agree, that's plenty good enough for me, whatever they think. I think it's a cool way of doing things now. Kevin knows his limitations, gets input from knowegable riders, and makes a decision. How you going to do better than that.

Thingy

-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

chris_chops

Yes, we are now in the right direction!

K3 Chris Onwiler

I'm in a union at work.  There are so many ways that this could go wrong.  Get the wrong people representing you, and you're screwed.  people participate in things like this for a variety of reasons, from a genuine desire to help to a need for personal power.
The management-union rift can get so big that no one will yeild on ANYTHING, just to spite the other.  I agree that change needs to happen, and I'm not the guy with the answers.  I voted "Not Sure."  Be careful what you wish for, and don't jump without thinking.  Change is good, a willingness to find solutions is good, but rash, emotional decisions are bad.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

R6Chris760

I think you hit it right on the nose K3.  It could be a good or bad thing, just depends on who we have to represent us.

the_weggie_man

No vote here because I don't think the group would be recognized by CCS/CCE.  Looks like I openeed this can of worms with my banquet bitchin' but can't say if this is the answer.

If this was a true voting membership organization it could work but that's not the situation here.