News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Reobling Gate Times

Started by ccs207, June 04, 2007, 11:28:56 AM

MELK-MAN

no pit bikes period, we were there for a Frank Kinsey track day and the "manager" lady came over and read us the riot act..literally. I was like WTF lady, calm down. I promise i did not know this was like the only track in the country they are not allowed .
Gates lock at 10pm and you have to register for the friday track day AT the track on friday-no pre entry.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Ducmarc

damn Greg I was there last july or so and thought I rode mine must be something new. back to my original quote(prison) .or maybe kindergarden .what will they bitch about now .your generator too loud,extension cord too long to the only outlet in 200yards (I think they got me on that once).Good to see you and everybody else at moroso hope to be ready for race of champions Marc

Eric Kelcher

Gate times I show as mentioned earlier 7am- 10pm I do not have info on Thursday night

Pit Bikes okay just don't be a fool and we won't remove your individual use of a scooter or other pit transportation.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

HBS Racing

I called about Thursday night.  The gates will be open from either 5 or 6 pm until 10pm.  The lady did tell me that the gates would "promptly" close at 10pm.

Camping is allowed Thursday night.  $5 for a tent, $25 for a camper.  I'm unsure if that is the Per day rate or weekend.

Sig

Anybody know if they allow you to ride the track on a bicycle in the evening?

HBS Racing

zeroice

Yes you can ride a bicycle. I did a track day there last week (memorial weekend) and asked Kay if it is ok to ride a bicycle. She said go for it. Just no motorized vehicles.

Actually, on the saturday event, we had one ambulance and some guy had to go to the hospital so we were not active for 2.5hrs. Thats when I went out on my road bicycle. Got some good endurance time in!

Someone at the track told me that once he got locked outside the gate and it was actually 9:55pm satellite time... not sure how true it is, but thats what I heard...

I jumped the gate last week and got in trouble for it but not kicked out. Just got an earful of speech...

Guess I'm gonna have to leave work early to get there in time friday night!

See ya all then!
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Sig

Awesome! I'm bringing my bike then!

zeroice

Anyone else with a bicycle?

We should all get on the track and ride together!!! Maybe even have a bicycle race!
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707