News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I am *NOT* Chris Weeden

Started by Jeff, February 09, 2003, 04:09:53 PM

Jeff

I guess next year I'll have to have a shirt made up.  I spent 20 minutes trying to convince a well lubricated CCS official that I was not Chris Weeden.  He wouldn't believe me, couldn't hear me, didn't comprehend.  Screw it.  I finally went along with it.

The real kicker is when people were clapping at me in the hotel lobby THIS MORNING!  Jeez people!  Thanks for congratulating me on all them seconds in amateur...  ;)

And the same CCS guy continued to congratulate me this morning...

Man, I gotta feel for Lamont Horton, I bet the CCS dude bugged him all night for his autograph and wondered why Michael Jordan would be at the banquet...  

But in the end, it was kinda funny and I said to hell with it and went along...  Oh well, there's far worse people I could have been mistaken for  8)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX#996

Gosh Jeff...

I always wanted to be mistaken for Cindy Crawford, Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts.  But no matter how drunk someone was, they always knew it was me.   :'(

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Jeff

hehe... yeah, I should have tried to convince that CCS dude how Jeff Kufalk really needed to have all his entries paid for 'on the house'  :D
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super_KC124

Hey, I thought you were Chris Weeden too. I won't do it again. I promise. Nice to meet you and your family. Later, Kevin

Jeff

Really, I didn't mean my post in a bad sort of way, I don't know Chris real well, but he seems like a stand-up guy.  I just thought it was funny since I don't find much similarities in looks (aside from the dome)  ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Ok, Jeff? I'm really BAD with names and faces. REALLY REALLY BAD. I'd never confuse you with Chris Weeden. I do know Chris and he's a really cool guy, just like you. That's it, you look like him cuz you're cool like him. You Strut, bad boy, you're too cool. ;D

BTW, give me a holler, I'm startin' to get busy and I thought you needed some stuff.  
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".