Summit Point Photos

Started by cbienlein, May 29, 2007, 09:54:47 AM

cbienlein

HBS Racing

cbienlein

If you didnt see any listed in the gallery then I probably dont have any.  You can check in the Groups directory, but those arent bike specific

throttle

Were there any other photogs there?

HBS Racing

Quote from: cbienlein on May 29, 2007, 10:22:18 AM
If you didnt see any listed in the gallery then I probably dont have any.  You can check in the Groups directory, but those arent bike specific

my bad dude....Didn't see the link.

thanks
e

cbienlein

Quote from: throttle on May 29, 2007, 10:25:26 AM
Were there any other photogs there?

yeah, Etech was there(dont know his website), RRW, and another from DCSportbikes.net.  Lots of other random people, but noone i knew

whocky84

Im lookin for specific photos, of turn 8 through 9 during mondays race #3 middlewieght, I had a bid crash there, and i dont have any clue or remember a bit of it, and im lookin for anyone that might have been there, or have some pics of it...  Thank you so much for your time.  #517 expert, green 2007 kawasaki

cbienlein

i wasnt there during that time, but i know someone who might have seen it.  ill let him know youre lookin

salvagerider

whocky84,
I was right behind you when you wrecked,, it looked like it hurt.   You spun the rear end out, and all I saw was you rolling with the bike..... you ok?

honcati

aftermath of crash during USGPRU 125 race on Monday 5/28

Simon

"Im lookin for specific photos, of turn 8 through 9 during mondays race #3 middlewieght, I had a bid crash there, and i dont have any clue or remember a bit of it, and im lookin for anyone that might have been there, or have some pics of it...  Thank you so much for your time.  #517 expert, green 2007 kawasaki"

I talked to the Turn 8 Captain after we got you loaded up in the ambulance. He said you had a massive highside. Judging by the tyre marks you left on the track I'd say you were sideways for a long time before you got cattapulted! I was glad to see you back later in the day. That was some shiner you were sporting though.

MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org