Rd Amer practice July4~5

Started by zeroice, May 24, 2007, 01:25:43 PM

backMARKr

Sorry,Mike......I would have typed "Duck Season" sooner...but I am not that intelligent (  :jerkoff:) ....

and I broke my collar bone at BHF Friday morning and it hurts to type...

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

251am

Quote from: Court Jester on June 09, 2007, 10:42:40 AM
I do notice that about the only people jumping in for support are nesba  control riders.

The only thing you notice are the # of ice cubes in your rum and cokes!  (32 oz tumblers with a 1/5 o' captain)

Drink on, ya crip.  :thumb:

Court Jester

Quote from: backMARKr on June 09, 2007, 09:03:37 PM
:jerkoff:) ....

OH SNAP DAWG!!!!!!!!!!! what happened???? that really bites dude. shit man. i hope you heal quick.
i guess gate way's out for you now???
i got 150 miles in on the MV today. no stand up wheelies. tried one. bad idea. and no hard hard turns. but my oops should be okay enough by then. hope you get back to good quick man. 
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Court Jester

Quote from: 61Ex on June 09, 2007, 09:20:53 PM
The only thing you notice are the # of ice cubes in your rum and cokes!  (32 oz tumblers with a 1/5 o' captain)

Drink on, ya crip.  :thumb:

2 ice cubes, 1/3 rum, 2/3 diet coke.
i haven't had one in a while.
be right back...
CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Helmsman

Quote from: backMARKr on June 09, 2007, 09:03:37 PM
Sorry,Mike......I would have typed "Duck Season" sooner...but I am not that intelligent (  :jerkoff:) ....

Damn that sucks.  Heal up...order Dave's bone healer!

wolf44

Damn Mark....sorry to hear that.  You going to come to gateway anyway? 

Oh...and I'll fill in for ya

Duck Season!!!
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

backMARKr

Dan

planning on going to Gateway to watch....hoping to heal fast enough for RA.

We will see you there!

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

gkotlin

I think it's more a matter of sticking it to the rider at the best possible time to rake in more $$$.
Uh yea...  Thats it.   ::)

Quote from: Court Jester on June 09, 2007, 03:50:03 PM
to be totally honest, zeroice is more of a "racer' than most. i had the luck of helping him in the pits when he ran the solo challenge at heartland park. ran the whole race on a wet track, part through a hail storm, on dot tires and won the race three laps ahead of his closest competitor.
:jerkoff:
Guess that makes me more of a track day rider than most.  I rode my 3rd time on a track at Road America in flash floods on DOT tires.  I didn't even have the motivation of points!  I just did it because I love to ride.   :cheers:

I do notice that about the only people jumping in for support are nesba  control riders.

I'm proud to see some Nesba CR's standing up for what they believe in.   Do you run your business for free?  Nesba directors have to deal with your rants and crying and don't even get paid.   Garth has impressed me many times with his dedication to the members needs, but never at the cost of safety.   The fact that you can't detect his sarcasm on line is just a flaw of the internet.  I doubt I'd be nice if someone continually attacked my family and their beliefs as well.  Thats kind of what Nesba is.  An extended family.  We spend every weekend together doing what we love.  Sound familiar?  Oh yea, kinda sounds like racing!  The way you guys spend your weekends together.  Helping each other when help is needed.    Just because we don't go balls out for a chunk of wood doesn't make it any less dangerous or any less rewarding.

There are tons of generalizations being cast here by everyone.  I agree that we will probably always disagree.  None the less, you won't come and spend money on a Nesba track day.  Thats fine.  But I know if I'm at a CCS race and you need a hand.  I'm going to come and help you regardless.  It's not about what differences we can find.  It's about what we can find to share in this sport.  I'm sure when your done racing, you'll just hang up your leathers and never ride the track again.  Thats a shame.  I'll ride with Nesba long after I'm done racing.

Oh and I'm not a Nesba CR.  I've paid my $75 Nesba membership for the year.  I pay for my Nesba event fees.  I was out there banging bars with the AMA guys while they took advantage of our track day for practice.  I loved every second of it!  I pay my CCS race license fees.  I pay for my CCS races.  I post because I care.
Greg K.
CCS MW Expert # 12
2000 SV 650 - 1989 FZR 400
Vinylsaurusrex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - STT

red900

Quote from: r1owner on June 09, 2007, 01:19:31 PM
Better ask red900.  Apparently he has an idea of what a "real" racer is.

I really wish our school would raise the bar on reading skills before they allow some folks out of basic english. 

Let me clarify considering you comprehension is weak.  I ASKED FOR PEOPLE TO DEFINE WHAT A REAL RACER IS.....  Was that clear enough for you?  Interesting enough though nobody wanted to participate.  People want to continue to throw around the words "Real Racers" without ever defining what a real racer is.  I was simply suggesting maybe we should make sure we are comparing the same things here, apples to apples...

Thanks for participating.
Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

red900

I guess the same could be proven the other way also...  What is your point Einstein?   
Court Jester would like to also update us with some more obvious information as found below:
1.  The sky blue, sometimes.
2.  The chicken came before the egg.
3.  It is pronounced potato, not patato.

That is all he could come up with at this point, please stay tuned for more ground breaking revalations.

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

r1owner

Quote from: red900 on June 07, 2007, 04:33:04 PM
Just because a guy grids up and runs laps in a santioned race does not define him as a racer.

Quote from: red900 on June 11, 2007, 12:38:05 AM
I really wish our school would raise the bar on reading skills before they allow some folks out of basic english.  <snip>I ASKED FOR PEOPLE TO DEFINE WHAT A REAL RACER IS.....  </snip>

I think my comprehension is just fine...

Court Jester

Quote from: red900 on June 11, 2007, 12:56:12 AM
Court Jester would like to also update us with some more obvious information as found below:
1.  The sky blue, sometimes.
2.  The chicken came before the egg.
3.  It is pronounced potato, not patato.

1. Very true. Couldn't have said it better myself. Currently it is very blue and last night it was a much darker blue than it's current state.

2. Obviously a sign that the chicken has an issue with premature ejaculation and should consult its physician.

3. This one is tricky. What is perceived as "proper pronunciation" largly varies from region to region. I'm personally fond of the middle of the road term "tater".

And what is the thread post record??? We need to get there and put this crap to rest.
CCS# 469