Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

backMARKr

Have no info on HOT laps at Hallett, but I can sure tell you about COLD laps. When we were there in April it never got above 45 degrees.......brrrrrrrrrr ( SLIPPERY TOO!)
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

K3 Chris Onwiler

If it weren't for the horrible pavement, the 2 lb. tarantulas, the fact that it's in the absolute middle of nowhere, and the 14 hour drive from my house, Hallett could be my favorite track!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Thingy

AMEN brotha!!!  The track is awesome.  I prefer CCW, but both directions are fun. 

You should try breakfast there.  Pancakes, sausage, bacon, ham, toast, and eggs for something like 2 bucks.  I love that place.  The only bad part is the wake up music.  It gets in your head...
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

wolf44

bock, bock, bock, booooock
I can attest for how slippery it is when cold.  I didn't think a 25mph two wheel slide was possible but I did it :err:

Supposedly they repaved 2, everybody's favorite(5 I believe), and the bitch(8?).  Now I'm talking an actual repave and not a "rejuvination" Great layout and a lot of fun to ride when its warm.  Looking forward to getting back there with the new pavement.

+1 on the breakfast
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

I went there once with Mitch Stein.  We didn't know about the wake-up music, but once we heard it we started square dancing.  The locals thought we were truly disturbed.... :boink:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

backMARKr

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on May 23, 2007, 10:16:45 PM
I went there once with Mitch Stein.  We didn't know about the wake-up music, but once we heard it we started square dancing.  The locals thought we were truly disturbed.... :boink:
I heard from this guy from Iowa that  Mitch got his ass handed to him by some kid on a 450 motard on that trip....
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

K3 Chris Onwiler

That would include me, that buddy of yours from Iowa, and pretty much everyone in the field.  It was two kids, actually.  I seem to remember they won that race overall.  They both look like Harry Potter, but they ride like demons.  I actually don't remember their names now, but they're the sons of one of the founders of K&N.