News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hey Guy, Mr. Potato Head?

Started by welldrilleRR, May 14, 2007, 11:56:23 PM

welldrilleRR

So, is plowing into someone at the start of a race reason for a Mr. Potato head vote or, is it stalling your bike on the front row and getting plowed?

EX_#76

Quote from: welldrilleRR on May 14, 2007, 11:56:23 PM
So, is plowing into someone at the start of a race reason for a Mr. Potato head vote or, is it stalling your bike on the front row and getting plowed?

Both could be in the running, Need more details, have either of these indivduals been involved in this sort of act before?
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

Helmsman

I managed to hit a wall head first in my VERY FIRST race EVER.  Broke my collar bone in 2 spots....I hit the wall by turning about 60 degrees to much exiting the bus stop and running strait into the wall.  Seems pretty foolish to me.   :lmao:  I actually have picture from 2 different angles as well.   8)

Ducmarc

everybody has stalled on the start at one point especially at daytona remember Scott Russell . that's why they stagger the grid .i don't think its the third row that gets you i think its five or six rows back when the bikes are really moving.the first couple of races that ran my 748 with the rs transmission i wore the starter out .that's scary stuff  as far as turning to much thats why walls and bikes don't mix they can't make tracks safe enough if it can happen it will lucky it was just a collar bone  marc

barb_arah

I wonder if we could turn this into some kind of voting opportunity.  There's voting on American Idol, and Survivor contestants get to vote.  Everyone can sumit their choice for the Potato award and the person with the most votes "wins".  Or Guy can give us his top 3 choices, when it's time, and we could vote for our favorite.  How does that sound?
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

HAWK

Woah now, the Mr. Potato Head Award is a contest whose rules and selection process are at the sole discretion of Mr Potato Head.

We can float some ideas but along with the Distinctive Honor of wearing the coveted  Mr. Potato Head patch on his leathers (Thanks Alexa) Guy has the Exclusive Privilege of selecting the next Honorable Mr Potato Head.

So bundle up those ideas and flood Guys mailbox, I'm sure he could use some good ideas.  :biggrin:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

weggieman

Exactly Hawk, Mr. Pototo Head his bad self picks the winner........... no voting, but bribes are accepted if I recall!!

By the way Mr. Potato Head Guy, pm me your address as I have something to send you.

JBraun

Quote from: welldrilleRR on May 14, 2007, 11:56:23 PM
Ray, that was nasty! Are you okay?
ASRA/CCS MW #29
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
PIRELLI

barb_arah

Quote from: Hawk on May 15, 2007, 08:20:32 PM
Woah now, the Mr. Potato Head Award is a contest whose rules and selection process are at the sole discretion of Mr Potato Head.

We can float some ideas but along with the Distinctive Honor of wearing the coveted  Mr. Potato Head patch on his leathers (Thanks Alexa) Guy has the Exclusive Privilege of selecting the next Honorable Mr Potato Head.

So bundle up those ideas and flood Guys mailbox, I'm sure he could use some good ideas.  :biggrin:
Gosh...I was just joking!!!  I wasn't being serious, guys!

barb_arah

Quote from: weggieman on May 15, 2007, 08:45:25 PM
Exactly Hawk, Mr. Pototo Head his bad self picks the winner........... no voting, but bribes are accepted if I recall!!

By the way Mr. Potato Head Guy, pm me your address as I have something to send you.
I really wasn't being serious.  That was my lame attempt at humor.

spyderchick

Wow, all possessive and stuff about the potato head. Is it that time of month for y'all?  :lmao:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

HAWK

Quote from: spyderchick on May 16, 2007, 09:09:33 AM
Wow, all possessive and stuff about the potato head. Is it that time of month for y'all?  :lmao:

BTW, you keepin an eye on Mr Potato Head, Is his catetaker taking good care of him? I haven't had the opportunity to check out your handy work in person yet.

Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

barb_arah

Hey, I have a story for you.... A blonde, a lawyer, and a priest walk into a bar and the bartendar says: "Hey is this a joke?"

spyderchick

Barb, your career as a stand up is over before it began. I could hear the groans from all over the country on that one.  ::) :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

welldrilleRR

Quote from: JBraun on May 15, 2007, 09:19:19 PM
Ray, that was nasty! Are you okay?
I'm fine. Bike is not. Forks sent to Lithium for inspection.

EX_#76

Quote from: Hawk on May 16, 2007, 11:57:58 AM
BTW, you keepin an eye on Mr Potato Head, Is his catetaker taking good care of him? I haven't had the opportunity to check out your handy work in person yet.

Yep, safe and sound!!  It was a big hit at the riders meeting.  Bill asked me to step forward and show everyone the new artwork.  Thanks Alexa, You have out done yourself!!!
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

barb_arah

Quote from: spyderchick on May 16, 2007, 06:45:19 PM
Barb, your career as a stand up is over before it began. I could hear the groans from all over the country on that one.  ::) :biggrin:
LOL I guess I shouldn't quit my day job then!  :)

spyderchick

Quote from: barb_arah on May 17, 2007, 05:13:53 PM
LOL I guess I shouldn't quit my day job then!  :)
Maybe not.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org