Thanks Midwest Safety Crew

Started by 251am, May 14, 2007, 11:21:17 AM

251am

:boink:

My machine is not yet ready to race so I decided to make good on my promise to Bill that I'd help out when I could.

Thanks to Dave, Linda, Claudia, Mike, Martin, Ed, and all the rest of the crew for the great training and pointers and laughs and jokes and beer and the great AMA Superbike hat. An awesome bunch of people who are professionals when it comes time for the business of CW. I learned a bunch of great stuff that I had no idea about before.

I highly recommend this to any racers out there in the same boat, or maybe even for your significant others who come to the track and want to get more involved in something important to do; the safety of all involved in our sport we love. 

Thanks again!!   :thumb:

I miss the Chuck Taylors and talkin Beemers with Bill in the tower, but I think he was lookin down with a big grin. I miss you man.

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

xb9racer

Me too. Hopefully I won't need your services anymore!

coolice

I too want thank Woof I think, I was without crew before my race (#2), he helped out with rear stand to make the grid as the PA wasn't working by us. THANK YOU you guys go the extra and it sure means a lot! :cheers:
"The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys"
CCS#958
Crew chief Jamesgang /Hoban Bros.Racing #70 Buell   
2008 Team Challenge GT Lights Champion
2007 & 2008 MotoST GST 3rd overall

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: coolice on May 14, 2007, 09:05:36 PM
I too want thank Woof I think, I was without crew before my race (#2), he helped out with rear stand to make the grid as the PA wasn't working by us. THANK YOU you guys go the extra and it sure means a lot! :cheers:

Just wait until you get my bill.:biggrin:

I've known Bob (522ex Buell) since I started racing in 99. We always ended up pitting next to each other at BHF back when he ran the old frame Buell and the 900rr. One thing that since about driving the crash truck. I get to wander when I'm not needed and chat with everyone I've known since I started. (BTW which I got to get back on the track soon since it drives me nuts not getting to play also)

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

HAWK

+1

They are a great bunch, they stand out there in the hot sun, cold rain, wind, even snow sometimes and take care of us.

THANK-YOU MIDWEST SAFETY CREW!
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

gpz11

Yeah, What he said! You are GREATLY appreciated.

Quote from: Hawk on May 15, 2007, 01:34:23 AM
+1

They are a great bunch, they stand out there in the hot sun, cold rain, wind, even snow sometimes and take care of us.