News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Avellos' crash @ Blackhawk

Started by spyderchick, May 13, 2007, 12:40:32 PM

Ducmarc

hey super dave orderd those pills but there on backorder should have some this week must be to many crashes .haven't tried GNC going to wait 2 more days .GNC long way from farm just want you to know we're listin.maybe you could be our supplier ya know like 'Dave's VP fuel and broke leg pills'  thanks Marc

Helmsman

They should be sponsoring Dave for as much as he pushes it!   :lmao:  Set the man up with some stickers and some samples at the track.   :biggrin:

Ducmarc

it would be a land office busniess at least this year in the fla region

Jeff

Ouch...  Greg, I guess you should have been wearing that leather mask!  :spank:

Heal quick everyone...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Chef

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

xb9racer

buellracer

Well You guys are too kind.  I appreciate all the get well wishes.  I want to thank everyone who helped out, from the cornerworkers, track EMTs, and of course everyone out in Buell Alley.  I really appreciate everyone helping us load up. 

I had a pretty scary nite after getting to the hospital.  It definitely was weird seeing the look on the Resident Trauma Dr.'s face when I told him I Walked into the emergency room with 4 cracked vertebrae a fractured nose, badly bruised ribs and a cut under my eye 2-3 inches long.  We found most of that out after the CT scan.  The internal bleeding was the big unknown.  That is what caused the Dr to request that I be transferred to another hospital with a Top Notch Trauma team...Froedert Mem. Hosp. 

Luckily they had a Facial surgeon on staff and he took care of the stitches real nice... Chicks Dig Scars! Right?!?  I'm on The Good Stuff, which I'm trying to use sparingly.  I even get to eat normal food.  The bleeding is stabilized and I don't need surgery for the fractured nose or vertebrae. 

Look for me at Road America in July... I may try for the ASRA Nat'l at VIR if things progress well enough.

Thanks again to everyone.
Greg

coolice

Greg it's REALLY good to see you posting. Rest up buddy and let your body heal.
I saw it from the pit road wall....enough.
All of us from "Buell Alley" (ok Kevin, Mason and Nicole too) are thinking of you! :thumb:
"The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys"
CCS#958
Crew chief Jamesgang /Hoban Bros.Racing #70 Buell   
2008 Team Challenge GT Lights Champion
2007 & 2008 MotoST GST 3rd overall

Super Dave

Super Dave

h2o_motorsports

Glad you will be back out there soon.  Get some rest and Im sure you'll be back out there before you know it!!

Jayfive

Greg!

It was fun seeing you and getting a chance to run a little bit before the accident.  I was behind you and saw things unfold.  It was pretty scary and didn't look good.  I was relieved to hear that you will be okay and look forward to seeing you out there again soon.  Heal up quick!!!!

Jonny Moore