News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Checkout Safety First semi at Blackhawk this weekend

Started by khanson, May 08, 2007, 06:35:55 PM

imafrogg420

thats what makes it so worth the money cus you will never cut your hair!! haha id put 200 down my self for the saved head hah. scott stop beign such a woosy!!!! and hey how about ill walk around the pits all day with something markered on my back all weekend to raise money for red flag fund!?!? im serious how much can we raise!!!!
2007 R6!!!!!  BAMF Riders!!!

Super Dave

Super Dave

Jeff

hair grows back... 

(but the image of Jim in a thong will never go away...)  Please dear god for the love of humanity, take one for the team here Scotty...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

MegRyan

Sorry guys but if you shave Scotty's head you have to deal with one very cranky women for the rest of the season, and do you really want to do that. I know hair grows back but you won't have to be seen with the "goofy looking" guy while we wait for it to grow back, and don't tell me he already looks goofy now with his hair the way it is. I already know, but I like that goofy look.
~Meg Ryan~

Dr675

Hey now, hairless is not "goofy looking" as I resemble that remark!

Long live testosterone!

Doc
"...you gotta kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight"- BNL

gpz11

Shoot, I'd kick in to get Scotty's head shaved! Pat probably would also!

Scotty, is your Mom coming out this weekend?

MegRyan

Ok so yes not everyone looks "goofy" with a shaved head but looking at it from a females point of view his face struture just does not work with no hair. And yes Scotty's mom will be at BHF this weekend
~Meg Ryan~

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Shave it for the fund...that's what skullies are for! :lmao:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

MegRyan

I'm all about raising money too. So Scotty is willing to though in $100 not to shave his head so lets see how much we can raise to get Jim off his back not to shave his head. But if you can convince Scotty to shave his head who is buying him the new helmet to fit his new hairless head
~Meg Ryan~

fourandsix

It's not about you meg it's about racing. Off with the Hair!

MegRyan

Yeah but you make it about me when I'm the one who has to listen to him complain untill it does go back. None of you will have to deal with on an everyday bases
~Meg Ryan~