News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Last minute decision to go MW banquet...need info

Started by Speedballer347, February 07, 2003, 12:27:20 PM

Speedballer347

Wasn't planning on going, so I never read any of the threads about the Chicago banquet.
Just decided to go (need to leave in like 2 hours).

If anyones has the time to answer some questions, would be mucho appreciated.

1) is it too late to go to the Saturday banquet?  w/out reservation?  Can I pay when I get there?  How much?

2)the only thing I know is the banquet is in Chicago.  Where exactly (directions from StL?)?
Where is everyone staying?  Info?  too late for a room?

Time? PLace?

Is everyone meeting up Friday night or Saturday morning?

heard there is a bike show?  

Any info appreciated!!!!!!
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

KBOlsen

The motorcycle show is at the Rosemont Convention Center all weekend (www.motorcycleshows.com).  Rosemont is right by O'Hare Airport (junction of I-294 and I-90).

You can pay at the door for the banquet... $25 per person.  The banquet is being held at a bar called Kendall's (2263 N. Lincoln Avenue) in the Lincoln Park neighborhood... near the lakefront on the city's Near North side.  There are a couple of other threads on here with details on the hotel and etc.

Assuming you're coming from the STL area, take I-55 north, all the way into town... exit Lake Shore Drive northbound and take that to Fullerton Ave.  Go west to Lincoln Ave. and turn left.  Kendalls will be a couple blocks south of Fullerton.

The hotel is Hotel 71... call (312) 475-0777 and ask for Jan to book a room.  I think the cost was $89 per night.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Speedballer347

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing