Cheaters @ Summit Point

Started by busts cheaters, May 07, 2007, 11:24:08 AM

HAWK

Quote from: Jeff on May 09, 2007, 04:52:36 PM
did anybody bring it to the attention of CCS?  Or are we sitting in a parking lot with torches & pitchforks in the wrong town...

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on May 07, 2007, 01:34:25 PM
I have recieved several inquires regarding this and I am researching this, so I cannot comment on what will be done.

First page. Give them some time to do the job right.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

YellowDesmo998

Quote from: yetidave on May 09, 2007, 06:43:26 PM
Come find me first. I'm 6'4" 250lbs, and I ride an '07 GSXR 750 painted in Team Promotion colors. My leathers say "yeti" across the ass. I'm kinda hard to miss. :) These fuckers owe me some points too.

Yep, I've seen ya.  I have "Cannoli" across the back of my leathers.  I'm 5'10", 210lbs Sicilian who wants his points back!

Sig

Quote from: YellowDesmo998 on May 09, 2007, 08:17:02 PM
I'm 5'10", 210lbs Sicilian who wants his points back!

"The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha"

Woofentino Pugrossi

I'm 5'10", 210lbs Sicilian who wants his points back!

IS this you desmo? :biggrin:

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Ducmarc

don't worry chis 410 keep racing and you will find this doesn't happen often and internal affairs will take care of it

dylanfan53

She's a witch!  She's a witch!
Don Cook
CCS #53

yetidave

Yep, I've seen ya.  I have "Cannoli" across the back of my leathers.  I'm 5'10", 210lbs Sicilian who wants his points back!

Yeah, I remember you. See you Memorial day. :cheers:

YellowDesmo998

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on May 09, 2007, 11:22:33 PM
IS this you desmo? :biggrin:

lol, not quit.  Although I wish I had his $$$.  Think of a younger Lou Ferrigno.  That's what they call me at the gym anyway.  :ass:

Eric Kelcher

This has been handled.

As there was no protest filed at the track the determination is soley between CCS and the riders involved. If there would have been a protest filed then the protesting rider would be informed of the outcome as well.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

njracer

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on May 10, 2007, 09:39:08 AM
This has been handled.

As there was no protest filed at the track the determination is soley between CCS and the riders involved. If there would have been a protest filed then the protesting rider would be informed of the outcome as well.

So what is the outcome?

rogers1323

Since no protest was filed, the rest of us lurkers don't have the right to know the outcome.  (At least that's my interpretation, feel free to correct me Eric)  I'm not overly concerned with what happens to them, but since they were in a couple of my races I am mildly curious if the points and results will be updated/changed.  Or does that go along with the time limit for protests?  Feel free to tell me it's none of my business, I'd just love to know whatever you feel you can share.

Gixxerblade

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on May 10, 2007, 09:39:08 AM
This has been handled.

Results still look the same to me. Looks like CCS is just going to slap them on the wrist.
http://www.ccsracing.com/results/2007/050607%20SPC%20May%205th.htm