Cheaters @ Summit Point

Started by busts cheaters, May 07, 2007, 11:24:08 AM

danboy

I'm kind of torn here because Kenny pulled me to my first win Sunday. However in a Saturday race the extra points would be nice.  What are the rules on this? Do they have to race expert in both even though they didn't have enough points or qualify in the other?
#713 amateur
Nesba CR #713

Simon

Holy crap, these guys beat Arnie Hastings racing as Experts in WERA and then they race as Amature in CCS!!!!  thats just wrong.
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

funsizeracing

That's low, even for sandbaggers!
I though when you applied for a CCS liscense you had to state your previous racing expirience?
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

tstruyk

your so cute...

you would never do well as my accountant!!!   :biggrin:

My guess is they werent entirely "accurate"
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

njracer

I hope CCS pulls their license......for ever. 

What would really be cool if WERA did the same.  If they would lie/cheat so they can race AM there is no telling what they would do when racing EX at a WERA event.

spyderchick

Well, if it turns out that these are the very same racers, I'm sure CCS will take appropriate action. As far as WERA goes, I don't know that they would do anything because this was not a WERA event. You can bet that they will be watched more closely, though. Stupid thing to do, and not very sportsman like. Sponsors see this stuff and want nothing to do with this type of rider.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Simon

"Sponsors see this stuff and want nothing to do with this type of rider " Thats a very good point! Hope they see it.
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

cornerjunkie

If this is true, I would have moved up one place in 3 races, including a 2nd place in one of them.

njracer

Quote from: spyderchick on May 07, 2007, 03:44:50 PM
Well, if it turns out that these are the very same racers, I'm sure CCS will take appropriate action. As far as WERA goes, I don't know that they would do anything because this was not a WERA event. You can bet that they will be watched more closely, though. Stupid thing to do, and not very sportsman like. Sponsors see this stuff and want nothing to do with this type of rider.

If I was WERA, I would kick them to the curb for the hell of it (it's not like they will make or break WERA).  There is no place in this sport for scum like these two.  The sport would be better off without them.

Mongo

We don't really have a reason to do anything to them however I wouldn't mind either one not racing again.  Always seems to be something with the two of them every weekend.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

xseal

Eliminate their results from this weekend, and pull their right to race in CCS as experts or amateurs. 

Similar thing happened at Daytona last year and CCS pulled the wins.  There were some very fast LW amateurs as well, I was dicing with one and I finished 4th in EX.   This is wrong and the punishment should be severe.

DougK

Just to play devils advocate.  Is it possible they recieved their WERA Expert status after they recieved their CCS Am status?  If that were the case, would CCS run them as Ex or AM?  As a disclaimer I don't know either of them.