pirelli contingency/new website

Started by zeroice, May 01, 2007, 07:26:01 PM

racrx451

I got an email from shelley 2day... I was inquiring about twin sprints.. they r only paying for the sunday round of twins @ HPT.  BOOOO!
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

PJ

Got my Pirelli card in the mail today (with contingency from Daytona).

That's news to me about Pirelli only paying the second of twin sprint races. Is that written somewhere?
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

racrx451

That's news to me about Pirelli only paying the second of twin sprint races. Is that written somewhere?
[/quote]

I have no clue.. I thought they were paying both sprints.. I got 5th in the Unl. Supersport on Saturday and 5th on Sunday.. she said I will only get my contingency for Sunday.  I don't know.  Im pretty new to getting anything at all so..
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

Team_Serpent

cbrf4_269

Mine STILL says "Waiting on club/org. to send results" for CMP round!

Eric Kelcher

I have no idea on why it says waiting on club/org to send results it must mean it is still in process.

As of today all contignecy reporting has been sent out for all rounds.

For Pirelli we have electroncially transferred information for May rounds.

As to the payout for twin sprint rounds they contacted me about it, awaiting final word.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

superspud

Shelly just called me back.  She said she received the results from CCS, she just has to enter them into the system, a report will be run on Friday and there's a good chance our cards from BHF will be here by the end of next week.   8)
CCS MW Am #778

zeroice

I just got my Daytona card in the mail. Seems like everything is sorting out. Got my SSN fixed too...

I also jus talked to shelley 5 minutes ago and re-explained the ASRA sprint vs TC scheduling differences. She said that she'll make sure I get paid for round 2(CMP) and 3(HPT) when the cards go out this friday.

Cards are supposed to mail out every 2 weeks from now on. So, starting this friday and every other friday thereafter, new cards will be mailed out.
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Team_Serpent

ahastings

Quote from: cbrf4_269 on May 22, 2007, 02:22:44 PM
Mine STILL says "Waiting on club/org. to send results" for CMP round!
Most of the classes at CMP didn't have enough riders to pay. In the past Pirelli has always paid anyway , but it looks like they aren't this year. I only got about half of what I should have from CMP.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

zeroice

Arnie, yeah, the pay cut does suck. Seems like they made some internal changes. Wonder how it is with the other brands like bridgestone, dunlop and michelin... Guess I'll look into it...
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

cbrf4_269

Quote from: ahastings on May 22, 2007, 10:54:50 PM
Most of the classes at CMP didn't have enough riders to pay. In the past Pirelli has always paid anyway , but it looks like they aren't this year. I only got about half of what I should have from CMP.

Yeah, unfortunatly the grid started with the min that they requeire, but that is not how many finished.  I will just wait and see what happens.  I figured there was a chance they would not pay out, it is what it is.