News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Beer sponsor needed

Started by Kevin_Norris, February 06, 2003, 03:04:38 PM

Kevin_Norris

Ok, maybe this is abuse of my powers on this board...but, a beer drinker has got to market himself to get beer, and boy do i need beer !

if i can't get a beer sponsor for this year, I'm not going to be able to drink, as I've got to start saving for beer when i retire and all that jazz (yes, I'm having an " Ug, i'm low on beer crisis").

So, if Beer manufacturers out there would like to sponsor me, I think i could drink alot. I finished 5th place and up 5 times last year in Chuga-lug contests, my first year Chuggin, and got progressively faster all year. I was one my way to my first first place finish before breaking my Beer Bong and ending my season.

I can also offer other things to potential beer sponsors that you might find valuable. Please email me if you are interested.

Again, i'm sorry everyone else has to put up with my begging, but when it comes down to either not drinking beer or begging...well.... I'm sure you all understand !

Kevin
I Love Beer  

chris_chops

I will sponsor you one 12-pack if you get top five in your first race this year and prove it!

Matt

Kevin_Norris

Thanks Matt ! I drink Bass Ale ! See you in Daytona ! ?

K~