Slider Photo Calendar

Started by EX#996, February 06, 2003, 12:27:21 PM

EX#996

Whoo Hooo!!!!

I got my calendar in the mail today and it looks great!  Half the fun was paging through each page and seeing everyone that I know in the pages.

Jack - you did a great job.

Thanks!

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

Darn.. haven't received mine yet!  >:( I should've ordered it before today.  :P

EX#996

QuoteDarn.. haven't received mine yet!  >:( I should've ordered it before today.  :P

Brian - Check out August, top picture on the left hand side.

Super_Dave - Tell Reibe he needs to get a new set of leathers.  Your old ones are looking pretty beat up.  :-/

Mike and Craig Shock - (June, second picture from the bottom) I can hear it now, all summer it will be Mike saying "Who's ahead of whom in that picture."  BUT - - Craig is on the cover!!!!     :o

Chris Onwiler - The mirrored shield... too cool to see the curbing reflected in that picture.

Rhiannon - Your in there too, both on the cover and in July.

Ike - You are not only in February, but you are on the cover twice (you must have bought a LOT of pictures from Jack  ;))

I could go on and on, but according to the calendar, only 57 days until the first race at Blackhawk.

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

i'm in it??  ;D awesome dude!

TZDeSioux

oooh yeah.. i'm in the itty bitty part!  ;D

SliderPhoto

roadracer797

Dawn
Mike can say he's ahead of me in that pic but if you notice he has white plates and I have yellow so who really is raceing better??????
Craig
ps Experts get a head start in the races we run together.

RC51Racer

:-/

You kn ow how much I like Gateway!

:-/

Dawn

Hey everyone!  I discovered another benefit of having this calendar.

At work I need to work with a lot of dates.  Jack's calendar is a lot more 'inspirational' that the insprirational one that I had hanging there before.   ;D

Dawn   ;)

roadracer797

Dawn
Picked up the calender at the banquit and found out I'm on the cover twice, one is just the front half of the bike though it is so cool to have a calender you enjoy to look at. Great job Jack
Craig

Jeff

Hey, there is one good point to the MW/GL/GP banquet...

Thanks for coming with the stack of calendars Jack!  (bring one over now! LOL... I forgot to grab one from you)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX#996

QuoteDawn
Picked up the calender at the banquit and found out I'm on the cover twice, one is just the front half of the bike though it is so cool to have a calender you enjoy to look at. Great job Jack
Craig

Craig:

I noticed that too, but I thought I would allow you to discover this and bring it to Mike's attention.   ;)

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton