Saturday LP track days!Any CCS regions!

Started by DRU2, February 06, 2003, 01:45:57 AM

DRU2

Well heres the time to speak.Let the RACERSsort it out!
      Please leave coments on your answers.Tell us why you voted this way!

DRU2

If, there going to have them., the bike's  should be prepped right. and the riders should be seperated safely and properly.

ecumike

Stupid question here, but how the f*ck would you have a track day on Sat, when there's racing all day?

EX#996

QuoteStupid question here, but how the f*ck would you have a track day on Sat, when there's racing all day?

From earlier posts it appears that some regions only race on a Sunday and have a combined LP and CCS track day on a Saturday.  It's just a question and he is looking for opinions.

So - leave your $0.02 with out the #@$!

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

No, that isn't how it would work.  

There would be practice in the morning, then paid sessions starting before and going past lunch time.  Then racing would start in the afternoon.

Races on Sunday.

It is complicated.  I believe that Kevin did post a schedule on it.  I might even have one here.
Super Dave

EX#996

QuoteNo, that isn't how it would work.  

There would be practice in the morning, then paid sessions starting before and going past lunch time.  Then racing would start in the afternoon.

Races on Sunday.

It is complicated.  I believe that Kevin did post a schedule on it.  I might even have one here.

I hate to say it, but if it doesn't concern the MW, I really don't pay that much attention to it.  If you have a schedule, or know the link to the thread, it would be helpful.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

This is the thread that has the Saturday schedule for the LP track days.

http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1043543810;start=6

Dawn   :)

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Litespeed

I lived through the first weekend of this and the only thing I can say is that there is no way you should expect almost 70 bikes to occupy the track at the same time.  I also noticed there weren't many track day riders there as compared to last year so I am thinking that CCS shot themselves in the foot.

Super Dave

Could be weather?

We will probably see the Streets of Willow schedule at Gingerman.  
Super Dave

Litespeed

I wouldn't think it was the weather since so many racers showed up.  The most likely culprit was lack or advertising most likely.  Heck the racers had no idea what was going on until the week before the event and CCS, well....ummm never mind :>.

Super Dave

Well, racers will show up for points...

Advertising...  It's hard.  Try it...
Super Dave

ecumike

Ayyeee.. sorry, I didn't see the other post about them, sorry about being a dumbass