News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hey Jack...........

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, February 05, 2003, 08:08:29 PM

Woofentino Pugrossi

Where ya been? Got myself a enclosed trailer finally. You still posting on CLSB? You kinda disappeared from there right before I got fed up with some members there and quit going there. You gonna be at BHF for teh first race?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

SliderPhoto

Hey Rob. Yeah, I've been around, but no, not on CLSB.

Blackhawk April 5-6? yeah, I'll be there. Visionsports on April 3rd too.

Good deal on the trailer. I got one too, it's going to make a nice lawn ornament until I find something bigger to pull it with.  ;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

Whats wrong with the Slug-burban? ;D How big of trailer did you get? My Dakota doesnt even know the trailers behind it. Left so clown in a S10 wondering if I had the HEMI in it yesterday when I brought it home. ;D ;D ;D Gotta love MOPAR. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

SliderPhoto

HEMI? SCHWEEEEET! ;D Stupid commercials.... :)

It's a 21 ft toy hauler, doesn't sound big but seems huge, lots of surface area. I've already replaced the trans in the sub twice and pulling the trailer home I was struggling with the thing.

I hate driving slow, absolutely hate it. I might put something like 20K to possibly 30K miles on travelling to different events this year so having something that pulls the trailer well would be a huge plus.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Oh you mean teh Charger? ;D ;D ;D

Well Ford makes a good truck and the Ram is very good. If you get the Dodge, buy a 5spd manual one. As much as I like Mopars, stay away from their full size autos. If you need an auto, F250 all the way.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

SliderPhoto

I'd be happy with a crew 250, or some older dependable truck. Of course the wife wants something closer to the sub so I've been watching for a good deal on an Excursion. Don't know if I'll be able to pull it off, but it would be nice.

Jeff

Yeah... you'll be rolling up in an Escalade and you know it  :P
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

K3 Chris Onwiler

Jack, rollin 22s an a kit!  Fresh!  Too Cold!  Gosa git som calndrs dog, aight?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com