#157 Nov. Crash in turn 3 Race #12 y-day at CMP. Anyone see it???

Started by bryanderr, April 16, 2007, 11:03:43 AM

bryanderr

What the hell happened?  I remember going into turn 3 in forth or fifth spot and the next thing I remember is looking up and seeing some guy with a black helmet on asking if I was ok and telling me to lay still that the ambulance was coming, (thanks). The worst thing about getting knocked out is not knowing what happened.
Bryan Derr
WERA/CCS #57
Greensboro NC
Yamaha R1

Court Jester

Sounds like a rough weekend.
Hope everybody gets back to good soon.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

LilJayRR

I didnt see it, but I was at CMP. It was a bit scary at times. Seemed like alot more crashes than normal or maybe alot more serious crashes I should say. Us amatuers were bouncing around all day long!  :ahhh:

Hope, everyone that did go down isnt too bad off. I know of 2 or 3 collar bones that were broke this weekend.

Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

Sig

I saw it, I almost ran over your head!

You stood me up going into one at the start, clean pass just agressive and I think you just asked a little too much out of your tires given the cold conditions.

Scared the shit out of me though man, you were spinning on the ground and just barely slid out of the way of my front tire. Whew!

Glad to hear you are ok!

bryanderr

Thanks for missing my head. How'd you end up? Where'd you finish?
Bryan Derr
WERA/CCS #57
Greensboro NC
Yamaha R1

Sig

I ended up 2nd. You and another guy crashed out and then 818 locked up the rear going into one a few laps into the restart and ran off.......it ended up being pretty spread out for the last race until it got cut short for a red flag.

You passed me a race or so before on sunday as well, I was #28 on the r6. Good racin' man.....

catman

so theres where my # went - glad your all good,see ya at summit-#21 Lightweight  SV"650" John

steeltoe

Sig, you're lucky.  If you hit his head it prolly would have totalled you.  Glad you're ok Dermeister. 

bryanderr

Awesome! Congrats on the 2nd and on bringing everything home in 1 piece and thanks again for not running me over. Later
Bryan Derr
WERA/CCS #57
Greensboro NC
Yamaha R1

JohnnyBlaze

Sig

Quote from: JohnnyBlaze on April 17, 2007, 11:18:36 AM
I got the crash on video! It was nasty!

How close was I to hitting him, it seemed very close to me but I bet it wasn't as close as I thought.

SloKidd

Quote from: LilJayRR on April 16, 2007, 04:11:23 PM

Hope, everyone that did go down isnt too bad off. I know of 2 or 3 collar bones that were broke this weekend.

Yep, here's one...  or several pieces of one....  oh yah, its mine...  :boink: