Rent-a-cops

Started by funsizeracing, April 13, 2007, 07:39:09 PM

funsizeracing

This is too funny, happened to me  on the way home.  Our local mall had a problem with kids running around causing trouble so they banned kids under 17 from being in the mall on weekends past 4 without a supervising adult.
I get off work and stop by the post office in the mall to mail my tax stuff. As I'm walking through the mall I pass the "security" officer :err: who gives me the up and down and promptly turns around.  I check in a window reflection as to not look suspicious by turning around. Yep, he's followin' me. He catches up and says "I'm gonna have to ask you how old you are." So I reply "No you don't" :wtf:
Him: How old are you?
Me: 23. 8)
Him: I need to see your ID
Me: Why?
Him: Don't get smart with me, I will call the police. They'll call
your parents if you don't cooperate. :blahblah: :jerkoff:
Me: Ok, you can call my parents. (I really don't know what else to
say, but I'm feeling pretty confident since he's a rent-a-cop)
Him: Give me your ID.
Fine, I dig into my purse and hand it over. The look on his face was
PRICELESS!
Him: Thankyou 'mam, you have a wonderful evening.
Rent-a-cops  :finger:
Guess that will be nice 10 years from now. :thumb:
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

barb_arah

I guess I'm way beyond being asked for my id.  I remember thinking I couldn't wait until I was old enough for certain things...now I'm thinking I wish I was younger!
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

funsizeracing

Don't get me wrong I'm in no hurry to grow up (insert short joke here) I just can't believe someone thought I needed adult supervision to shop!
Becka
CMRA EX #126
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

Should had walked right to the mall office and made a big ass stink about it.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

aberg12012

I was waiting for the part of the story when you still refused to show your ID, and instead, you provided your parent's phone number and let them call, much to the "officer's" embarrassment.   :kicknuts:   :lmao:

Court Jester

you should have held out till he called the cops and made him look stupid(er) when you gave the cop your id
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

catman

you and/or  noone ,can make a rentacop look stupider to anyone ,especially a real cop.............................they arent hired for their telligenc :err: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

funsizeracing

Becka
CMRA EX #126
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

spyderchick

Rhiannon had just gotten her license, and she had really short hair when she was that age. So this sheriff pulls her over thinking she's a 12 yr old boy on a joy ride. He gives me a call, because of course, she had forgotten to carry said driver's license. I teased her about that for years.

Then a few years ago, she decides to try dirt track racing. I think she was 25 or something at the time. A friend was loaning her his bike for a couple of events. She goes to sign up, and the registration lady tells her she needs to have her parents sign a consent form. So she calls me up, and asks about it. I told her to go back over and ask the lady how old she thought she was. The lady thought she was under 16.  :biggrin:

Oh, but it gets better. She forgot to put on her goggles in the staging area, so the official looks at her friend (who is something like 7 years older than her) and says, "Your daughter forgot her goggles".  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: We still call him DAD to this day.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

funsizeracing

Becka
CMRA EX #126
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

Young hotties call me "Sir."  :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: 
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

catman

Young hotties call me "Sir."

DAYM -Chris,,,    I  :spank:  know what you mean- it IS   :wah:  enough  :wah: to :wah: make  :wah: me : wah: feel sad