Back Roads Sweethearts

Started by tbb10785, February 04, 2003, 11:47:05 AM

spyderchick

Quotei have to agree with mommie dearest

Why does she always call me mommie dearest? You'd think I beat her with hangers when she was a child.

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

oh344ccs

QuoteYou'd think I beat her with hangers when she was a child.

There's still time ;D

Chef

Quoteoh man i definately won't disappoint this year at the track in my bikini, ike :-*

buhhrrnn rubber not your soul -
 'r'dawg

iye yiy yiy !!!!!  (nobody else reads this !!!) >:(

I LUV that girl!!!  :P :-*

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

HandleThis66

hey thanks chef (whomever you are).  i will make sure that i do not disappoint at the banquet fooor shoooar.  see y'all in a few :-*
'r'dawg

EX#996

Quotehey thanks chef (whomever you are).  

That's the Ike master.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

HandleThis66

ah hah.  ike, you change your handle way too much.  i can'ts keep up wit choo.  so we's finsta hook up the connections wit rice cube and get da party on in chi-town. freal bro'ham.  see ya biznotchez in tha P to tha M.  burn rubber not cho soul.  'r'loc :-*

Chef

Quoteah hah.  ike, you change your handle way too much.  i can'ts keep up wit choo.  so we's finsta hook up the connections wit rice cube and get da party on in chi-town. freal bro'ham.  see ya biznotchez in tha P to tha M.  burn rubber not cho soul.  'r'loc :-*

i am a very lost boy these days, dont know which way to turn, dont knizzle what to cizzle my sizzle ( dont know what to call myself)

i like that story bout "serving nem fools" rice was speakin on.....
and i like that "fit" you was "bumpin" at the banquet too  :P :-*

imo settle on something soon....
maybeeeeee......mr. lucente  ;D

joking....

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

SliderPhoto

Hey Ike/Chef

Do you need a new avatar?  ;D

I dig Chef! :)

HandleThis66

okay there mr.lucente ;D i mizzled yo @ss at the shizzle on sat in the p to tha m.  tha threads were super fly to tha max-treme.  i'm not responsible, tho.  mumsie hooks up tha fat fits for my bizzle.  hope to see ya soon there homeslice.  and rice cube was super pimpin', too.  it was great to see everyone.  'r'loc

K3 Chris Onwiler

What do you call it when Miss Lucente starts talking like a black girl from Compton?

Rhi-bonics!!! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Chef

;D     ;D      ;D      ;D     ;D       ;D        ;D

QuoteWhat do you call it when Miss Lucente starts talking like a black girl from Compton?

Rhi-bonics!!! ;D

GOOD ONE K-THRIZZLE !!!

Jack, i think you got me !!!
DOH!!!  Super_Duck and You........

CHEF

chris_chops

I think a plethera of sultry vixens molesting me will do just fine.  I have my own camera.

Matt