Back Roads Sweethearts

Started by tbb10785, February 04, 2003, 11:47:05 AM

tbb10785

We created a new section to the BackRoadsTriumph.com website.  It is dedicated to great looking bikes and even better looking ladies. This page will be updated with a new picture about once a week. All shots displayed here will be PG-rated or less, and all will be in good taste.

We welcome Jennifer our first Back Roads Sweetheart who works at a local Hooters restaurant!

http://www.backroadstriumph.com/index.cfm?id=10902&fuseaction=browse&pageid=136

PS - Hopefully this won't offend anyone.  Also, if we have enough ladies chime in maybe we'll create a Back Roads Hunks section in the future.  

TreyBone

Damn, ain't yall got anything better to do in the thriving metropolis of Richlands ;D Good to see yall on here doing some posting. Hey Bruce!  are you gonna do some CCS dates this year. Tell Mike we need to get together at the catfish place again sometime real soon. We had a good time the last time we went. (the local fayetteville crowd) SEE YA AT THE TRACK ;D

HandleThis66

whoa cool name bruce.  as in 'on any sunday'.  so how do i get to be a back road sweetheart?  you could use my race and street pics, and i even have modeling pics.  i think these guys would get a kick out of seeing me in something other than leathers :o
rhiannon

TreyBone

SliderPhoto

And I'll volunteer to take the photos.  ;D :o 8)

Dawn

Quotewhoa cool name bruce.  as in 'on any sunday'.  so how do i get to be a back road sweetheart?  you could use my race and street pics, and i even have modeling pics.  i think these guys would get a kick out of seeing me in something other than leathers :o
rhiannon

I'm with you Rhiannon...

I took a look at that picture and was thinking "I could do that.  A little make-up (OK, maybe a lot of make-up), short skirt, heels..."   ;D

I don't race, but I can ride a motorcycle.  

Dawn   8)

spyderchick

Mother/daughter pix anyone? Everyone knows I'm better looking than Rhiannon. Well, maybe when I was 19.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Chef

Quotewhoa cool name bruce.  as in 'on any sunday'.  so how do i get to be a back road sweetheart?  you could use my race and street pics, and i even have modeling pics.  i think these guys would get a kick out of seeing me in something other than leathers :o
rhiannon

MAAAN !!!!

i cant wait for late june !!!  ;D

'r' dawg,
that "bikini under the leathers" thing that you do...
you do SO well  :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-*

sorry, just reflecting ::)

and Dawn,
i wont object, but dont tell PAUL!!!
and you dont need make-up...
spyderchick,
we didnt meet, but rhi had ta get it from somewhere!
come on out with your mini and lets check it out--->

drty dog boy

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Dawn

QuoteMother/daughter pix anyone? Everyone knows I'm better looking than Rhiannon. Well, maybe when I was 19.

Hey Jack -

How about RA - Rhiannon, Alexa, myself.  I'll bring Paul's 'busa (trust me, it looks better than my Ninja), a few race bikes.  It could be another calendar!  LOL!!!!   ;D

Dawn

P.S.  This would be for the August date.  I have a feeling April would be just too cold.  

spyderchick

OK Dawn,
            If we were to pose for a calendar, we should get some of the proceeds. What's a supermodel make these days anyhow? Could pay for some wicked race equipment.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

KBOlsen

LOL - "Will model for tires"

(in my case, more like, "If you give me tires, I'll keep my clothes ON!")
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

QuoteLOL - "Will model for tires"

(in my case, more like, "If you give me tires, I'll keep my clothes ON!")

LOL!!!!    ;D   ;D   ;D