Shakedown???

Started by backMARKr, March 26, 2007, 03:54:40 PM

backMARKr

Where do you shakedown your racebike...when trackdays/tracktime/etc are not an option? :err:

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

EX_#76

A couple of hot laps around the block.  It realy does not tell you what you want to know but will point out glaring mistakes and it makes you feel better.
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

spyderchick

Blackhawk Farms has Friday practice before each CCS event. Other tracks, it depends.

Shame on you, Guy! Encouraging illegal behavior!  :ahhh: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

loc_dogg

I live in the middle of BFE, so I do the same thing!  :rollseyes:

backMARKr

Ok...cool...just making sure I wasn't the only one... :biggrin:
WERA #13

catman

yea alexa - no wonder he gets those tater awards............ :lmao: :boink: :lmao: :boink:

K3 Chris Onwiler

The K3 Top-Secret High-Performance Proving Grounds....  A 3 mile long, 1.5 lane asphalt ribbon through cornfields on the unincorporated outskirts of Kankakee County.  One house on the road, and the owner races Monster Trucks.  I bring a 6-pack for after the test, and park my rig in his driveway!
(Somehow I seem to make friends wherever I go....)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

loc_dogg

EX_#76

Quote from: spyderchick on March 26, 2007, 04:29:30 PM
Blackhawk Farms has Friday practice before each CCS event. Other tracks, it depends.

Shame on you, Guy! Encouraging illegal behavior!  :ahhh: :biggrin:

I am naughty...  I think I need a spanken  ROFLOL
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

backMARKr

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on March 27, 2007, 12:28:21 AM
The K3 Top-Secret High-Performance Proving Grounds....  A 3 mile long, 1.5 lane asphalt ribbon through cornfields on the unincorporated outskirts of Kankakee County.  One house on the road, and the owner races Monster Trucks.  I bring a 6-pack for after the test, and park my rig in his driveway!
(Somehow I seem to make friends wherever I go....)

Chris...the monster truck thing...is that the guy who has the Dodge Ram monster trucks just off I 57 on  the east side of the road?
Just curious as we always see them going to BHF and comment about them...not much else to see in that part of IL...
WERA #13

K3 Chris Onwiler

No, my proving ground is just about dead center of the triangle formed by Kankakee, Watseka, and um.... Beaverville! :biggrin:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Quote from: EX_#76 on March 27, 2007, 09:31:09 AM
I am naughty...  I think I need a spanken  ROFLOL

Before or after the margaritas?  :spank: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".