Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Suzy

2005 Rookie Corner Worker of the Year!

251am

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on January 23, 2007, 05:19:22 PM
I swear that 251 pushed me over the blend line. Black flag him. :biggrin:

I LIKE Black Flag!! Meatball flags suck!

Hey Rob, there's a REALLY clean truck for sale, 1 block south of Ruger on Forest Park;'99 with 61k miles, extended cab, 318, front end suspension and brakes have been redone. $13.5 OBO. The kid selling it, for his mother, races Dodge Neons somewhere or another. Thought you might be interested...   

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: 61Ex on January 27, 2007, 12:39:16 PM
I LIKE Black Flag!! Meatball flags suck!

Hey Rob, there's a REALLY clean truck for sale, 1 block south of Ruger on Forest Park;'99 with 61k miles, extended cab, 318, front end suspension and brakes have been redone. $13.5 OBO. The kid selling it, for his mother, races Dodge Neons somewhere or another. Thought you might be interested...  

99 318 indicates its a Daimler POS. Want nothing to do with Chrysler again until Daimler is removed from teh picture (German cars suck ass). I buy another mid size truck, I'm getting a Nissan. Looking at cars now. Miatas, Sky, GTO (will convert it back to a RHD Monaro) or maybe if I can and if they actually do bring over the Commodore SS as the G8. Also looking at a CTS VSpec as a possibility sicne they are had in manual trannies. Has to be rwd and manual (6spd preferred).
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

251am

10-4, I thought you were strictly a Dodge guy. Might wanna see what the re-badged Opel/Saturn turns out to be like?

6spd? Rwd? A new Vette maybe?

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: 61Ex on January 27, 2007, 02:06:16 PM
10-4, I thought you were strictly a Dodge guy. Might wanna see what the re-badged Opel/Saturn turns out to be like?

6spd? Rwd? A new Vette maybe?

Dont care for vettes unless pre 67 (when the last REAL corvette was made). Not strictly Dodge. Hell not strictly any. See something that tickles ny fancy I'd look into it.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141