News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New to the board

Started by aaronz, March 21, 2007, 08:40:40 PM

aaronz

Just wanted to introduce my self. Just bought my second bike and plan to do a lot of track days. I was told about this place by my friend Peter (Polishpete). Most of the time i just sit back and absorb the information, but Ill chime in every so often if I am bored at work. I reside in Chicago's western suburbs but currently go to school in Muncie, IN ( Ball State U.) Ill be returning home this December but will make frequent trips north back to Chicago to ride.

Hello to all. :cheers:

PaulV

Welcome!

For a bit more intensity then track days, try Racing....:)
See Better, Ride Safer!

backMARKr

Yes Paul...

then he can wait in line with us at registration at Road A for two hours too!!!! :banghead:

I still have the list we put together BTW... :thumb:

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

PaulV

wow Mark,

hopefully we won't have to add to it this year!
I'm sure we could come up with another reason to hang out and drink beer.
Did you get your lens?

See Better, Ride Safer!

catman

+1 to start ya off- you are in a very fast jungle there in the lower suburbs lurks K3 - Beware!  :spank: WELCOME!  :cheers: John in NJ

spyderchick

Quote from: CATMAN on March 21, 2007, 11:01:05 PM
+1 to start ya off- you are in a very fast jungle there in the lower suburbs lurks K3 - Beware!  :spank: WELCOME!  :cheers: John in NJ

LOL, Catman, you have no idea how far "western suburbs" are from Kankakee.  :biggrin: A whole 'nother world.  :ahhh:

Aaronz: the (in)famous K3 has been known to trek to the far reaches of the Metro Chicago area, mostly on a mission for parts or to help fellow racers. You will know him by his berserker like intensity, and willingness to chew off your ear for hours on end whilst telling tales of times not so forgotten. These can be further lubricated with liquid libation and a calm listening demeanor. Just nod politely.

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

dietDrThunder

I wanna be lubricated by liquid libation!

(I think...er...wait...never mind)

spyderchick

Quote from: dietDrThunder on March 22, 2007, 10:47:02 AM
I wanna be lubricated by liquid libation!

(I think...er...wait...never mind)

Yeah, we all know where you're going with this... :lmao:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

aaronz

Quote from: spyderchick on March 22, 2007, 10:42:10 AM
LOL, Catman, you have no idea how far "western suburbs" are from Kankakee.  :biggrin: A whole 'nother world.  :ahhh:

Aaronz: the (in)famous K3 has been known to trek to the far reaches of the Metro Chicago area, mostly on a mission for parts or to help fellow racers. You will know him by his berserker like intensity, and willingness to chew off your ear for hours on end whilst telling tales of times not so forgotten. These can be further lubricated with liquid libation and a calm listening demeanor. Just nod politely.

Talk my ear off???? SOunds like my dad! As long as its good information and I have no where to be let him talk all day!

Thanks Guys!