News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

T2 Tire Warmers

Started by dietDrThunder, March 19, 2007, 05:32:22 PM

dietDrThunder

Hi all;

If you want to be competitive, you need quality tire warmers. Unfortunately, we all can't afford the trick, high-dollar kit that's available, and too often bargain priced gear comes with bad customer service, questionable quality, and the ol' 'here-today-gone-tomorrow,' promising much but delivering little (or even nothing).

So, you have a choice: you can get the cool, trick warmers for lots of cash, or you can get the inexpensive warmers that come with the aforementioned pitfalls. Well, I think it's time for another option...

As many of the WERA guys saw at VIR, I am o-ficially in the tire warmer business! If you're in need of some quality warmers at an affordable price, T2 is your warmer. I had two goals in mind when I decided to do this; I will always treat customers the way I wish I were treated as a customer, and I will leverage the business to support this sport of motorcycle roadracing wherever I see a need. I have had this in the works for a while, but I chose to not go public with it until I actually had stock in my hands and ready to go...and that time is now!

Of course the first question people ask (me included) when new products appear on the market is "how well do they work?" Well, I only got my first shipment from the factory the day before I left for VIR this past week, so only a few folks were using them. Here are the highlights of their results:

Chad Lewin: ASS Expert - 2nd (riding his 600!)
Chad Lewin: BSS Expert - 2nd (yep...600 again)
Chad Lewin: CSS Expert - 1st
Seth Starnes: MW Solo Expert - 1st
Jimmy Vanderhaar (LOC): MW Solo Expert - 3rd
Dan Carr (LOC): MW Solo Novice - 1st
Dave Arkle (me): DSS Expert - 2nd

We all know that you don't get on the box in any of these classes by cruising around for a few laps while your tires build heat. I spoke with Seth's crew chief after they tried the warmers, and he reported to me that he checked the tire temps with a pyrometer in conjunction with the T2 warmers, and the temps were "exactly what he expected in each case, down to a degree or 2."

While on the subject of who's using the warmers, I'm proud to say that Chad Lewin, Seth Starnes, and LOC Endurance will be using T2 warmers in '07. If this weekend was any indication, it's gonna be a good year for T2!

I've currently got 'big bike' size in stock, which fits a 120 front and everything from a 180 up to the ginormous Dunlop 195 slick. SV/Motard sizes and mini sizes are incoming, and should be in stock in April.I will have a web site up shortly with lots of detail pictures and information, but here are some highlights for you.

-Temperature-adjustable with digital automatic thermostat
-Nomex® lined for excellent insulation and protection of outer layer
-Extra wide Velcro® attachment for fit of a wide variety of tires
-Extra width to cover and heat from bead-to-bead.
-1000W total draw per set
-12 month replacement warranty
-established service facility for repair work post-warranty
-6 month discount "Oops Warranty' covering physical damage allowing purchase of replacement set at 40% off.
-heavy canvas storage bag

$339 per set plus $10 to ship

**$10 of every sale we make, ever, will go to the Roadracing World Action Fund for purchase and deployment of soft barriers.**

www.tenn2cycles.com

Please contact me through the web site with any questions.  Thanks for your time, and ride safe!

Jeff

And a welcome to our newest site sponsor...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

dietDrThunder

Thanks Jeff!

I'm looking forward to getting to know folks on here as time goes on. Many of you know me from the WERA forum, but I've not spent much time here...yet!

Also, let me take this opportunity to say this: if you aren't supporting the Red Flag Fund, you should be. If you're reading this, obviously you're involved in club racing on some level, and as such, you should know that the work done by the Red Flag Fund couldn't be more important. I am starting out by donating a set of T2 Digital Warmers to the fund raising auction in July, but I promise you now that this is only the beginning. I'm only just starting out in this business, so I am unsure of the additional commitment I can make, but I assure you that there will be one.

Currently, every T2 Warmer sale will generate a $10 donation to the RRW Action fund for the purchase and deployment of soft barriers. I only bring this up to point out what should be obvious to everybody: work done by the Action Fund, the Red Flag Fund, and others as well, makes this sport better for everybody...even people in the industry. Small contributions add up...little things count. Pick your favorite way to support the sport, and do something about it.

Today.

Jeff

Very cool Dave...  Good Karma :-)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

dietDrThunder

Hi folks!

I just wanted to drop a quick line to let people know that Derek Bennett (Stickboy) will be carrying T2 warmers and other products (more detail soon) at every event he's at this year. Stick is a great guy, and is the SE Bridgestone race tire distributor.

If you're going to be at the track and you want to know if he'll be there, go to www.stickboyracing.com and check out the 'schedule' page. Also, if you want to make sure he's got warmers for you, you can either contact him via his forum, or use the 'contact' page to send him a message.

Thanks!

dietDrThunder

Hi all!

NEWS FLASH!

We've now got every size warmer in stock and shipping...plus, due to a mistake with the printing of my logo, I'm selling the newly arrived SV/motard size, and 125GP size at a fat discount!  :whine: Rest assured that the issue is purely related to the screen printing of my logo, and has nothing to do with the functionality in any way. Cash in today!

120/180+ Digital (fits up to a Dunlop 195 slick):  $339 + $10 shipping

120/160 Digital (fits SV, motard, 250GP, etc):      $325 SHIPPED! That's about $50 off!

mini-size Standard (fits 12" mini wheels...no logo or digital display/thermostat): $185 + $8 to ship

If you need more information, have questions, want to make an order, etc. go to www.tenn2cycles.com and follow th links. Thanks!

dietDrThunder

Hi all...just a quick FYI...T2 knee sliders are out of stock right now. They turned out to be way more popular than I thought they would be, and I sold through them so fast that I don't even have a set on my own leathers!!!

I'll be sure to post up here when I get more sliders in...shoudl be about 2 weeks. Thanks!

Also, we just made our second monthly RRW Action FUnd donation, and we've already donated over $600...more to come!

dietDrThunder

Didn't mean to forget about you folks...I do have the knee sliders, as well as a great deal on Dainese back protectors.

Thanks!

vosnick52

It doesn't look like I'm good enough to be on Dave's rider list :wah:
I have been using these warmers since the second race of the year and they are outstanding.
They are digital and adjustable which really helps when my races are spread out through the day.
The construction is excellent and Dave is an awesome guy to work with.
Buy a set, you will not be dissapointed.
Tim Vosnick
expert #52
TEAM FULL EFFECT

Firecat

Quote from: vosnick52 on August 08, 2007, 02:39:11 PM
I have been using these warmers since the second race of the year and they are outstanding.
They are digital and adjustable which really helps when my races are spread out through the day.

I agree...I bought a set from Dave and am happy as hell with them...can't say enough about the service he gives.
Brian Blume
Hix Racing #803

dietDrThunder

Quote from: vosnick52 on August 08, 2007, 02:39:11 PM

Hey Tim! Dude, you are The Man!®  I would never use your name, or anyone else's name, without permission.

I'm really glad you guys like 'em...I'm working very hard to supply a good product at a good price, and provide good service along with that. If there's anything I can do for you guys, let me know...thanks!