News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

biker boyz

Started by TZDeSioux, February 03, 2003, 06:34:41 AM

r6_philly

QuoteJust for the record, I went to "black bike week" in 1998.  Although...no-one told me it was "black" bike week.  I found that out for myself. :-/

I figure that there were somewhere in the neighborhood (hood) of 150,000 people there.  I think that I only counted about 10 white people (crackers) including myself.  I bought 4 of them with me.

I witnessed zero signs of any racial segregation while I was there.  It was a good time and I'm glad I went.

You should come back :)  you missed me (chinese) and my friend (white) there standing out in the crowd hehe. 99 was the year, more than 200,000 people were there.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quotethat's it.  i'm calling you all out, i want yo' lids.  burn rubber, not your soul.          
peace - 'r'dawg

Uh, Rhiannon?  I think you must owe me that pretty Godzilla lid by now...  You can give it to me at the banquet!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteYou are stereotyping. Do judge a book by its cover especially when you don't understand the language.

Several of my teammates and a bunch of my other friends are black.  Black racers are getting to be quite commonplace in the Midwest.  The way I figure it, race is what we do when the green flag drops, color is what you paint your bike, and Creed is a band.  Why would anyone let predjudice cheat them out of so many good friendships?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

ice

I've been to Black Bike Week 3 years in a row (Actually, that's where I got the name "Ice", not too original, but...it stuck) and I can honestly say as a white guy, I have NEVER expereinced any racial prejudice whatsoever.....even when riding off with "Sistas" on the back of my bike.  

I can say that this is absolutely the best party you have been to in your life, and it is true that the Harley Rally the week prior kills more people.

Just last year, some Harley dude ran his bike in through a store window "Biker Boyz" style and killed himself.

BTW anyone who is going this year, we have a bi-level townhouse fully equipped with Jacuzzi, wet bar and two balconies right on the beach. AKA Party Central.
E-mail me if you are going and I'll guarantee that you won't regret it....    

r6_philly

QuoteI've been to Black Bike Week 3 years in a row

Did you ride your race bike? I saw someone going down the strip on a bike with a race upper and # plate, couldn't quite catch the #, but I wanted to say hi.

Come by and say hi this year, I will put you guys on the site... nice to see racers show up

ice

No, I was on my street bike.

My race bike looks a little too ratty and is missing a bike week essential........the back seat ;D

You may have seen me though.  I had blue cable neons outlining my R1.  The bike was pretty popular down there....

Where are you guys staying?

We're at the Sandy Beach Resort at 201 South Ocean http://www.beachtrips.com/index.html  

We'll get there on Wednesday and stay till Monday.

TreyBone

james-redsv

The very best thing about blackbiker week is the big booty in thongs hanging off the passinger seats!!!!!!  ::) I like big butts and I will not lie, other brothers cant deny, baby got back!!!!!!! ;D Every color of booty is welcome down here, as long as its in a thong!!!!!! :P

r6_philly

QuoteThe very best thing about blackbiker week is the big booty in thongs hanging off the passinger seats!!!!!!  ::) I like big butts and I will not lie, other brothers cant deny, baby got back!!!!!!! ;D Every color of booty is welcome down here, as long as its in a thong!!!!!! :P

can anyone say it better  ;D

For proof... check out my site  :P

r6_philly

QuoteYou may have seen me though.  I had blue cable neons outlining my R1.  The bike was pretty popular down there....

Where are you guys staying?

We usually stay in the condos at Days Inn on 21st North and Ocean. But this year I may move us down a block to the captains quaters or tropical wind. They have better pools, we are doing a pool party

chris_chops

I was not stereotyping, I was explaining the "catch 22" of the label  blackbike week?  Do      you        un      der        sta            nd?

HandleThis66

oh k-3...you really want a twice crashed okada?  it's all yours sweetie.  i think the best part of of calling all y'all out for da lids is dat none of joo homies are gonna fit your craniuim in my melon skin.  and i don't know if having twice the horse power while beating me constitutes as actually beating me.  i'm calling you out now, not when i had a stock poop byke.  i need to work on my 12 gear tranny 'busa with max hp at 8 grand in my inline 4 ( it's so there) and perfecting the art of hauling a$$ at 180mph with no lid, and still seeing straight :P  hey kwak-dawg, i'm so wanting in on this p-funk of yours and ikes.  can i be a gangsta' ho?  i nizzle ta drizzle dizzle on nem fizzles. know wha i'm shou-in...
'r'dawg 8)