POWER MIST RACING FUEL SUPPORT....

Started by Super Dave, February 02, 2003, 06:03:03 PM

Super Dave

Hi, everyone...

Ok, I think most of you know that I have my own school...  Great.  If not, I guess you can check out my website.  We do things a bit different, and we work hard to help you.  We're unique in that we work hard with current racers.  I'm here to help.

Going on...

I've been using Power Mist Racing Fuel since 1992.  In 1999, I decided to become a distributor of the product.  I work with guys in hill climb, oval track car racing, Porsche Cup, tractor pulls, drag racing, etc... and even motorcycle racing.

Anyway, Power Mist has always had a simple format for "Factory Support".  And I've always offered it too.  

So, this seems like a good place to announce it...

I would be happy to accept any resumes for Power Mist Factory Support.  I work within the MW region, in addition to GL and GP regions.  Guys in other areas can send their packages direct to Power Mist in New Jersey.  Drop me a note if you'd like the address...

Please send me an e-mail with any questions, or if you'd like my address.  I'm here to help.

Thanks!
Super Dave

EX#996

<AOL voice> 'You have mail'

.....  and a fax!   ;D

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

motomadness

I'm interested, but will it work in Doc's TZ?  Don't I needed the leaded, high octane grade?

Super Dave

Yes, it will work well.  T111 is great.  That is a real basic leaded racing fuel (use the leaded!), that burns cool and clean.  Price is good too.  
Super Dave

motomadness

Super Dave

Super Dave

Gixxer124

MightyDuc Racing

Do they consider new racers?  If so, send me their address or fax or email so I can send them my resume.  Or I can send it to you and have you forward it.

Thanks!
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

racerx

Hello

I am interested as well, can I have the information on who i should contact!

thanks

motomadness

Send your information to Super Dave.  His weekday name is Dave Rosno, owner of Visionsports Riding School.  

Thingy

-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

DRU2

Dave did you get mine in your e-mail? Joe
   Dru2@aol.com

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM