Morse Racing Bodywork

Started by HandleThis66, March 03, 2007, 06:57:14 PM

HandleThis66

So there I was at the racetrack yesterday & had to install my new MORSE RACING Bodywork quickly. Let me just tell you this stuff ROCKS!
The quality is outstanding...strong but flexible.
I was thoroughly impressed with how easily it fit up...no struggling to make the bolt holes line up.
And, the paint job was oh so purty...super duper high quality (gorgeous).
The fairing bracket is pretty bling, too...has good density and still light.
I just have to totally plug a wicked gnarly product, it's not often I get excited about bodywork (I absolutely hate putting it on).
I would highly suggest checking this stuff out and supporting a rad company that caters to the racer, not the companies conveniences.
I also got some other awesome products recently that I was overjoyed about:
MOTO-R has the sweetest side covers and this little MC reservoir mount (they also make killer rearsets & clipons, but I run LSL :biggrin:), KOMODO still makes the best leathers boots & gloves, and COX RACINGmakes these amazing blingy radiator guards in fancy colors.
Okay, I just have to brag about all the cool stuff I have and let you know how you could be just as bling as me...and support some insanely kick ass companies. These people take racing products to another level...
While I'm here I should thank the people that got me to the track to use these products:
- SAM WEST (dude empties his checkbook on a regular basis...wow)
- Robert Jensen (yeah, he's a jerk but he's so good at what he does :thumb:)
- Matthias Schaub at SPIEGLER
- Rob Oliva at LITHIUM MOTORSPORTS is also my new teammate and an awesome sponsor
Thank you to everyone that make all the racing happen & good luck to all you racers out there...
Rhiannon :ass:

Gixxerblade

Yeah that Morse Racing Fiberglass is the bomb-digitty! I use that and I have the Morse Racing Upper Fairing Bracket as well. I like it because its modular. Scott Morse is a cool guy too.
http://www.morsefiberglass.com

catman

Rhiannon- very fast company ! W'ell be cheering for ya during the 200 by the first turn- good luck from us!Show the guys a lil :spank: John in NJ

K3 Chris Onwiler

I've installed 3 sets of Morse Racing bodywork so far, on three different models of bike.  All three fit like original factory plastic.  This stuff is far and away the best bodywork I've ever tried.  It's perfectly symetrical, light, flexible, and incredibly easy to mount.  You will not be dissatisfied if you buy Morse Racing Bodywork.  Lithium Motorsports is (I believe) the largest stocking dealer of Morse Racing Bodywork in the country, and probably has what you need in stock right now!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

catman

WE  Will be watching your efforts all day mechanicomagnifico!  :pop: :cheers:

unclepaulie

Yes, BIIGGGGGG Prompts to Rob and lithium.  I got a set of morse racing/gp composites from him over the winter and the stuff is top notch.  I couldn't be more happier.  Way to go Rob, you didn't let me down when I was a little skeptical that it might not be up to par with sharkskinz or armourbodies.  Got a great deal and hopefully all of our plugs won't drive prices up, soooo maybe we souldn't talk about this soo much, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HandleThis66

I am proud to be a part of the Morse Racing Team...best stuff ever.

RCR_531

I agree this stuff is great and also crashes great. I had to replace both resets and clip ons but no body damage. Scott is an awesome painter too.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Gixxerblade

You should check out their upper fairing brackets too. I have a pretty good write up abou tit on my website!