Homestead 2/8 and 2/9

Started by MightyDuc Racing, February 01, 2003, 04:56:54 AM

MightyDuc Racing

Who all is going to Homestead next weekend?  As you all know it will be my first race.  Anybody know where I should go first when I get there Saturday morning before the school?  Do I find registration, or Kinsey, or???  Also, be sure to come say hello to a new racer.  I'll be driving a silver Acura CL-S  pulling a red Ducati w/916 bodywork and white frame and white Dymags.  No number till after school.  See ya'll there!
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

bmfgsxr

a couple members of offthewall racing will be there. myself i cant make it due to work, but most of the team will also be doing the weekend at jennings after the homestead weekend.

davegsxrold929r

as BMF said ., i will be there #989 amatur... on a gixxer..also #701 am., and #312 expert will be there look for us too.,. a chevy truck with a red trailer and a yukon with a grey trailer.....

daveoooooo

MightyDuc Racing

Cool...I'll try to come and say hi.  See you there!  I'm actually scrambling cuz I just found a fork seal leaking...I am a lucky guy...lol.  Heaven forbid I just go there and worry about riding. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

davegsxrold929r

do you have a race number ????

dave

MightyDuc Racing

I don't get my number till I have completed the school Saturday morning.   :(  No applications accepted without the course.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Scattered showers and temps in the mid 70's this weekend.  Florida scattered showers don't usually last more than 10 minutes or so, thank goodness.  See everybody there (if I can get my front end put back together...lol).
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: