Race / Trackday Numbers & Vinyl Plates

Started by dc2004600, February 07, 2007, 10:03:56 PM

dc2004600

I would just like to say hello and introduce my part time venture into the area of die-cut vinyl imaging.  I started www.dcdecals.net to supply a good product at a low price to the average consumer and those on a budget.  This is all that DC Decals supplies, one and two color vinyl imaging.  We do not print multi colored decals/stickers - this is how we can regulate our prices and overhead to be some of the lowest prices on the internet.  January has proven to be a good month for those that may have seen this offer on other forums. Now, I would like to bring it here to CCS.

So... for CCS Forum members, DC Decals is offering the following;

***One Complete Set of Race Regulation Numbers = $7.00 each set. You will get enough numbers for a front plate and both sides of the tail (up to nine numbers total). You must specify either 6" or 8" numbers for your front plate. Your rear plate numbers will be 6". Numbers in standard block font similar to website photo> http://www.dcdecals.net/race.htm

***Front & Rear Plate Vinyl = $16.00. You will get one 12" x 15" sheet of vinyl for the front and two sheets for the tail (these are not pre-cut designs). If you have never applied this before, do not fret. Take your time and it will come out fine. Please specify Yellow or White.

***PACKAGE DEAL: One set of race regulation numbers and yellow or white vinyl for plates = $22.00. Please add $7.00 for each additional set of numbers (Plates and two sets = $29.00... Plates and three sets = $36.00, etc...).

Those that want trackday numbers, please contact me first so we can talk about fonts, sizes, style, etc before ordering. Same pricing applies.

Those of you that are on a race team and have logo designs you want put to vinyl, let me know.  You only pay for the decal - DC Decals does not charge for design or set-up time.

All prices noted above INCLUDE SHIPPING. Sorry, I am not yet able to accept credit cards. PayPal preferred, but I do not mind money orders or checks - just takes longer to clear - Cash is ok too if you are local to south and northwest suburbs of Chicago, IL. Use contact information from website to mail payment. PayPal address is> dean *at* dcdecals *dot* net

When ordering, please specify your CCS forum name, your bike number, the number size for front plate (6" or 8") and color of plate in the optional information area of the PayPal invoice. PayPal orders are normally shipped with delivery confirmation the following business day. Any questions, please post. Thanks everyone!!! Anything else, please let me know.