News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Valentines Day Bodywork Special FREE PAINT

Started by LMsports, February 06, 2007, 01:43:30 PM

LMsports

This is copied and pasted from Correspondence from Scott Morse, owner of GP Composites and Morse Racing Products.----

"Oh, yes it came to me in a dream.

Valentines Day is coming

If you purchase a set of bodywork from me this week Feb 6th - 9th I WILL PAINT IT FOR FREE.

Here is the catch. I choose the color. The color for this holiday is gong to be a nice cherry red with vibrant metallic Pink hearts throughout the bodywork. No, not little hearts that you can barely see, 2 " hearts (number to be decided by me) across the entire set of bodywork.

Hugs and Kisses - Scott"

Anyone brave enough...or crazy enough, can purchase a full set of bodywork from us and Scott will paint it for free. We'll do the entire deal for 799.00.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Court Jester

make it 400 for any brand of body work and i'll do it. 
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

funsizeracing

I REALLY wish I hadn't just bought two new sets of body work  :wah:  I don't plan on crashing enough to use 3.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Xian_13

Pink hearts?
Man they would have to make you faster....

You will need to run from your man hood! (insert random K3 comment here)

I would run them... if someone bought them for me...
Thats how I roll....
Cheap!

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Scotty Ryan

Man - Anyone who know's me - know's that I would run that paint scheme in a heartbeat....I would be all over that - but I am obligated elsewhere this season.... Maybe next time....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Court Jester

CCS# 469

catman

a boy named SUE bodywork!Nice offer for the men able to wear pink!  :lmao:

Court Jester

didn't you know??? pink is the new black for 2007... you have to keep up with the times.
CCS# 469

catman

Kool pink -color blind me- = Black mmmm..... Like it! cant afford the paint now ,maybe next year the code will remain- so my black bike is outdated? was it pink before? ugh!  :wah::ahhh:

Burt Munro

Quote from: Xian_13 on February 06, 2007, 06:15:22 PM
Pink hearts?
Man they would have to make you faster....

You will need to run from your man hood! (insert random K3 comment here)

I would run them... if someone bought them for me...
Thats how I roll....
Cheap!

XIII

Xian,

Didn't you use to run bodywork with a Big Red Hardon....  oops!  I mean a - Big Red Heart on it??
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: CATMAN on February 07, 2007, 10:31:03 AM
Kool pink -color blind me- = Black mmmm..... Like it! cant afford the paint now ,maybe next year the code will remain- so my black bike is outdated? was it pink before? ugh!  :wah::ahhh:
This bodywork would be a perfect match for your Hello Kitty leathers.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

Seriously, I've mounted several sets of bodywork manufactured and painted by Morse, and I was VERY impressed.  Their fiberglass work, fit, flexibility, and paint quality is at the top of the pile.  This is A+ primo quality stuff.
Now I'm not sure about the pink hearts....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

RCR_531

I agree with K3 this stuff is so flexibility and the paint job is as good as factory. I don't know about these hearts but hey it's a good price.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports