Autobahn?????

Started by Racerlee122, January 26, 2007, 02:14:39 PM

Racerlee122

I was looking at the Midwest series schedule yesterday and noticed That Joliet was not on it this year. Did I miss it? Whats the deal? I was looking forward to going racing there this year beacause I just moved nearby. :wtf: That sucks if that round is lost.

Jeff

Small turnouts likely due to people disliking the track or feeling not welcome by the track...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

truckstop

STT is doing quite a few track days this year at Autobahn. North/South/and Full course at least once. Other track day orgs will be going there too. I know some racers wouldn't stoop to doing a lowly track day, but if it's so close to you, still might be worth checking out?

K3 Chris Onwiler

I love Full-course Mondays!   :thumb:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

dylanfan53

They have a great hospital nearby and the ambulance only costs $650.  Can't say I recall much about it though.   :spank:
Don Cook
CCS #53

251am

Silver Cross in Joliet? EMTs that don't know what an SVT is? I won't miss it a bit... :jerkoff:

dylanfan53

That's the one.  Actually I didn't have a bad experience except I had to finally sign myself out when my wife arrived, which I probably shouldn't have done.  They were headed down the path of more tests.  Then again, my ticker (assuming you're talking arrythmia) wasn't the problem.

Don Cook
CCS #53

251am

Quote from: dylanfan53 on January 26, 2007, 11:15:28 PMThen again, my ticker (assuming you're talking arrythmia) wasn't the problem.

Yup, that's an arrythmia. The EMTs did not know what I was talking about (SVT) and insisted I was dehydrated, and would not leave the track for the hospital! I told them If I did not get some adenozine soon I might go into full arrest. They had a little huddle outside the AMB. as they had no idea what I was talking about, and did not wanna look anymore more stupid than they had to-SPOOKY! 

Glad your trip was successful!! I was just getting used to, and liking, that track on the left! The view from the rooftop was pretty cool too.   

surftheasphalt

buuuu,I like this track
MW#80