leathers with stomach and chest perforations

Started by Pit_Girl, January 30, 2003, 01:29:06 PM

Pit_Girl

please vote!

-jen

curiosity may have killed the cat, but only after it had a heck of a time... lol

Nate R

Interesting post. I'm curious,  too. BTW, you mean in the chest area, or just ANY perf, er what??
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

rick

Come summertime the perfs are priceless!!!

-someone who had solid black non-perforated leathers :)

Eric Kelcher

I had a set of AGV leathers that had the crotch area perforated well over time (no wrecks) the peforation started playing "connect the dots" well to say the least I decided that area needed more protection  and custom ordered leaters that were NOT perfed in crotch.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Nate R

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Eric Kelcher

Oh other thing since I was custom ordering I used a ventilated (Kevlar?) strench material in the inside arms and legs that helps a lot to have a little airflow in the arms as chest perf I only used when real hot(about to pass out) IE popped out from behind windscreen where air could hit perfs.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

r1owner

Perfed from the shoulder to the knee!

Feel awesome, except when you're going around the track at BHF in mid-late April  :o

GSXR RACER MIKE

I also have fully perforated leathers (2nd one I have owned) and they can be a bit chilly at the start and end of the season here in the mid-west. Morning practice can be especially awakening when its 38* outside. I have some thermal spandex I wear in these situations from head to toe, sure helps alot and isn't too bulky or restrictive either.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

MightyDuc Racing

Funny...I didn't even know non-perforated leathers existed...what with living in Florida and having it be about 78 degrees outside right now and all.   ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Nate R

LOL! My Texports are perfed in the crotch and inside arm area, but not in the chest.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Jeff

I had only solid black leathers, but after nearly dying at MAM from heat exhaustion, I picked up a set that's vented from shoulders to the knees.  WELL WORTH IT!!!

So now I have both :-)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Pit_Girl

hmmm... i would have thought more people would have responded... especially since pretty much everyone for the most part has leathers.... but thanks tho those who have so far! :)

-jen