Potato Head logo for Red Flag Fund! Challenge!

Started by spyderchick, January 24, 2007, 01:11:59 PM

EX_#76

K3? George? Dorn? Mcgalughlin? Weggieman? open up those wallets
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

truckstop

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on January 24, 2007, 03:31:42 PM
How about just make him wear a Mr Potato Head costume around the track?:biggrin:

I could totally make that costume. The foam for the head is pretty squishy, so you should really still wear a helmet underneath. (I only rode in that costume once, for TV, unfortunately it got edited out) It's also kinda hard to see... but you can still drink a beer without taking the head off, and that's the most important part.

K3 Chris Onwiler

$20 sent.  This better be GOOD.  No wimpy shiznit!  How about Mr Potato Head upside down and screaming?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Alright....

I got the last $15.00.   Please post pictures as I don't know when we'll be back.

Dawn   :thumb:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

HAWK

Come on guys and gals, Guy has really stepped up to the plate here. All donations are goign to go the the Red Flag Fund. If Guy can wear Mr Potato Head his leathers all next year then let's make it worth his while. A few bucks from everybody and the Red Flag Fund could get a really nice donation out of this. :preachon:

I'm in for another $10.

Way to go Guy. :thumb:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

EX_#76

Quote from: Hawk on January 24, 2007, 09:15:22 PM
Come on guys and gals, Guy has really stepped up to the plate here. All donations are goign to go the the Red Flag Fund. If Guy can wear Mr Potato Head his leathers all next year then let's make it worth his while. A few bucks from everybody and the Red Flag Fund could get a really nice donation out of this. :preachon:

I'm in for another $10.

Way to go Guy. :thumb:

You go man!!!
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

Jeff

As of this post, we've exceed the $100 mark thanks to:

Don Cook
Guy Bartz
K3 Chris Onwiler
Dawn & Paul Buxton
Paul Onley

Ed Key left me a message so he wanted to donate to the fund as well...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jeff

Just got off the phone with Ed and we're well +$100, close to $150...

Bartz, the people love ya!!!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX_#76

Quote from: Jeff on January 25, 2007, 09:06:06 AM
Just got off the phone with Ed and we're well +$100, close to $150...

Bartz, the people love ya!!!

Well, maybe, in a humiliating sort of way.  This is still WAAAAYYYY better than not being loved at all.  and after all, it is all for a good cause!!

I think that all of the people that were willing to post on the original "How long should Barb harass Guy for smacking up her car"  thread should feel obligated to make a donation.  So come on all of you trash talking cheap skates PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS and make a contribution to the Red Flag Fund.  It is there to help others (god forbid)

I will bet you never thought the Red Flag Fund would auction off something like this
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

EX_#76

Quote from: truckstop on January 24, 2007, 06:16:44 PM
I could totally make that costume. The foam for the head is pretty squishy, so you should really still wear a helmet underneath. (I only rode in that costume once, for TV, unfortunately it got edited out) It's also kinda hard to see... but you can still drink a beer without taking the head off, and that's the most important part.

You will have make the costume, start another Red Flag donation post, make some special arrangement with CCS for a parade lap, and I'll do it.  Hold out for more than $100.00
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

spyderchick

Quote from: EX_#76 on January 25, 2007, 10:26:34 AM

I will bet you never thought the Red Flag Fund would auction off something like this

Well, considering that folks PAID the Wegman Fund to see grown men take their clothes off to wear lingerie and beanies, :ahhh: this is actually pretty tame.  :sleeping2:

The cool thing? We can actually post work safe photos of the whole thing.  :ass: :biggrin:

And thanks everyone. 'Mr Potato Head, The Logo' will debut at Guys first race weekend!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

HAWK

Quote from: EX_#76 on January 25, 2007, 10:30:08 AM
You will have make the costume, start another Red Flag donation post, make some special arrangement with CCS for a parade lap, and I'll do it.  Hold out for more than $100.00

Way to go Guy,

And the Costume has to be worth at least $250.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413