anyone have a part number for

Started by TZDeSioux, January 30, 2003, 11:46:36 AM

TZDeSioux

Go away!  ;D

Eric Kelcher

uh there is no small end rod bearing.  ??? 2 strokes use a small end rod bearing
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

TZDeSioux

8)

Eric Kelcher

Nope they use a plain bearing.  step away from the cra... uh 2 stroke it is affecting you.  :P

Reason I have been told is that the 4 stroke has an oil bath with plenty of oil to lube; 2 stroke small end is oil defecient due to gas/oil mix and needs the added frictin reduction of a roller bearing.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

TZDeSioux

???

TZ_Boy

4-strokes have no wrist pin bearing and 2-strokes use a needle bearing.

B-MAC

I thought this was going to be a ? about the lonely exhaust bearing. :D

"I am still looking for one of those for my SRAD, my buddy told me if you gets a bigger exhaust bearing the bike will not only go faster but turn better and make me the king of the streets so I need one." - this is not fake, actually had a squid come into my shop and make this statement. I bet he was the first one in line for "Biker Boyz" :-*

TZ_Boy

I have had street squids come in to the shop and swear that there is a power band in there bikes. ;D  So you give them the $39.95 Dumbsh**t fee and adjust it for them.

Protein Filled

I have heard that when those power bands stretch out, they make your bike run like a 4-stroke twin... :D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZ_Boy

QuoteI have heard that when those power bands stretch out, they make your bike run like a 4-stroke twin... :D
That has to suck! :o  Bring that thing by my pit and let me adjust it for you.