Started by Super Dave, January 16, 2007, 08:25:17 AM

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Spooner

Yep, having just a few more guys on the expert 600 grids would have been awesome.  Seems like the amature stuff generally had good turnout.  I know a lot of people were bumped after last year so we will see a little shift in grid size.

Like Rob said, Dean runs one hell of a smooth race weekend.  We just need to get a few more people following the season and I'm sure we can get the classes that were cut put back in the lineup.  Its only a matter of time before it booms.  The region has a ton of different tracks and the driving is very reasonable considering what kind of miles we put on prior to last year.
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

SnacktimeKC

Quote from: Spooner on March 27, 2007, 02:00:16 PM
Yep, having just a few more guys on the expert 600 grids would have been awesome.  Seems like the amature stuff generally had good turnout.  I know a lot of people were bumped after last year so we will see a little shift in grid size.

Like Rob said, Dean runs one hell of a smooth race weekend.  We just need to get a few more people following the season and I'm sure we can get the classes that were cut put back in the lineup.  Its only a matter of time before it booms.  The region has a ton of different tracks and the driving is very reasonable considering what kind of miles we put on prior to last year.

+1

I bumped up to beat Spooner.

Ducati23

Dean is trying hard with the GP TrackAddix series. Rider support is important, and cutting classes isn't easy.

With a growing Ducati presence in the GP region, cutting Thunderbike hasn't really hurt since Kevin doesn't seem
to hear the 749 riders asking for the chance to race that class.  With it gone the Buell guys suffer and I feel
for Paul, Walt & Michael and all the GP region Buell riders. 

I'm sure things may be adjusted for 2008 if some other class is very weak and another shows some potential.
Personally with Ducati bringing out the 848 I'd like to see it allowed in F40 and the 749 allowed in Thunderbike.
GP Track Addix is going to get better and I support it. Number 23 tOm :ahhh:

CCS/ASRA #23
GP SuperTwins Champion 2007 2008
Ducati 848

Spooner

CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

SnacktimeKC

Super Dave

Quote from: Ducati23 on May 07, 2007, 04:49:26 PM
Personally with Ducati bringing out the 848 I'd like to see it allowed in F40 and the 749 allowed in Thunderbike.
GP Track Addix is going to get better and I support it. Number 23 tOm :ahhh:

The 999 is allowed in F40.  I'd think an 848 production bike would be allowed.

As for a 749 in Thunderbike...  I think Thunderbike is basically a lightweight based class.  749 is not a lightweight bike.  You mileage may vary.  Terms and conditions apply, Tom...
Super Dave

Ducmarc

do you guys run races on sat. Here Fla we practice all sat and race all sun .one round practice in am. and we run all classes. you think you could combine thunderbike and 125. heavyweight superbike down here is full of big twins maybe combine with f40 a lot of people don't like Henry Degow but he was a racer and he always finds a spot for us oddballs to race .we even have vintage  Marc