Speed Tech racing presents

Started by G 97, January 15, 2007, 04:17:59 PM

G 97

JF backing it in.

JF getting crossed up.

:cheers:
G

G 97

Thursday night is race nite at Speed Tech parking lot.

:kicknuts:
G

jimmyboost

Garywc

CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

We ride at my shop (Speed Tech Motorsports) in Oshkosh, WI. It's a smallers sized parking lot but we have a hell of a lot of fun. We have been doing this for about 1 year now. It started last winter to cure our boredom of not racing. It's now a must do learning tool for racing.
I sell Redcat models and the Redcat 50 is pictured below of where I am backing it in. That is a stock one other than the tires & the footpegs being cut back a little. Were pretty new to the machine but so far I have the track record as of last thursday with a 0:12.3!
I kind of took it to a new level last week by sliding the bike. I really can't do that on the other bikes.
I was very surprised at how I could throw the Redcat 50 around.
The Redcat 50 is just like a Honda XR/CRF 50 engine wise. It apparently has the same mold engine it's just the chassis is different just slightly but better. The swingarm is 2" longer & it has adjustable bar positions stock. It also come with an 18mm carb where the Hondas have 13mm carbs. Plus the forks are 3"longer on the Redcat.
I believe I have found the perfect parking lot racer.
The tires are Bridgestone BT39SS series Motard 10" tires.
We will be having races all year long every Thursday night. I teach racers how to go faster by body positioning & riding style. I also train new kids to ride on asphalt. I am working on a 11yr old kid right now who will be racing in the '08 season of CCS on a 2 stroke 125. He's already pretty quick.

If anyone is interested in the purchase of a Redcat 50cc training bike give me a call @ (920) 236-0000. I have some smokin deals on them with race tires installed already.
We are working on a suspension kit for them. They are way undersprung for the big guys.
Plus for all you GP shifter guys this thing already has a GP shift pattern from the factory!
Semi Auto Transmission (no clutch)
10" knobby tires
All aftermarket CRF 50 parts fit on this thing for the engine. You can bore & stoke these out to a 102cc kit if you want! Popular kit is the 82cc bore kit.
Thats my next project on this thing.
We can even put them on the dyno & tune em!
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

jimmyboost

How much are you selling them for with the tires?  Will you ship one (TN 38501)?

Thanks,
Jim

racerhall

those pictures must be just before he ate shit
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

motobenco

I call a hoax! The first two pictures were staged, he's holding a non-moving bike up with his knee. A-ha they were posted by Mr. -130 smites.
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

mdr14

it would have beed cooler if you had the sparky knee pucks.. but hey what do i know
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

Jeff

Mike Reibe high-sided my kid's Z-50 like 6 years ago at BHF during a pit bike race...  Anything's possible...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

G 97

Quote from: TTR174 on January 17, 2007, 06:31:46 PM
I call a hoax! The first two pictures were staged, he's holding a non-moving bike up with his knee. A-ha they were posted by Mr. -130 smites.

I worked hard for those 130.  People know me.
G

G 97

G