My new (to me) Bike!

Started by Xian_13, January 14, 2007, 04:43:50 PM

Xian_13

At last, I have a bike that is not a zillion years old...

I present to you, my new (to me) bike!  :ahhh:

Just for the record...
The car in the back ground is tiny!

Here is K3 behind the wheel!  :wtf:

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Court Jester

nice bike. and that car is cool as hell too
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Sobottka

Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

EX#996

Why when I saw K3 behind the wheel of the little yellow car did circus music start playing in my head?   :err:

Dawn    8)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

RCR_531

I hear that Dawn, I was thinking the same thing.  Nice bike but it won't go with your red hair.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Scotty Ryan

"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

123user

What about that super-sweet '88 Hawk in the background? Looks like it still has the stock exhaust?

Super Dave

Too many toys to sell to road race... :biggrin:

Congrats!
Super Dave

truckstop

That *is* a super sweet '88 Hawk (with a stock exhaust - it's pretty much stock everything 'cept the suspension and different clip-ons), and that '64 Fiat 500 is pretty great as well.

They're not his toys to sell though, rumor has it, they belong to his "roommate".

spyderchick

:thumb:  Very  8)  :cheers:

Don't let K3  :boink: the thing. I'm sure after seeing it he went home and  :jerkoff: 
If you see him  :boink: ing your ride you should  :kicknuts: and he will  :ahhh: like a little girl.  :wah:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

catman

That was the most elaborate /Best use of emoticoms ever! Hey Sidey one- could you please tell K3 not to stir up :err: nightmares about the end result/artwork choices on my leathers :wah:?- i know he means well :finger: but i cant sleep- no happy cute felines on my leathers please! - oh i just remembered theres plenty of time and i get to ok the final ...zzzzzzzzzzcan't zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-john  8pod/4pod post area for details  sorry about the hiest here,cant sleep :lmao:

grasshopper

Nice Bike X.

Now where is the ice? We need to go ice riding?