News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

My Uncle Bill

Started by bills_neice_kelly, January 11, 2007, 10:01:03 AM

bills_neice_kelly

I love seeing all of your posts. Bill is my uncle, my favorite uncle. My family always jokes that I should have been their daughter because I am soooo much like them. They brought me to Madison and State Street my first time when I was little. They got me into cornerworking. They got me into wine drinking and listening to various music. They have always given us suggestions on great restaurants. When I met my now husband, I was so excited to find out that he played for a New Orleans style brass band because of all the stories I heard Bill and Claudia tell me about New Orleans. Bill will be truly missed. Bill and Claudia together will be truly missed. They were a match that can be envied by everyone.

I have set up a donation link on my website, www.themadderns.com, to help out Claudia at this difficult time. She has had to take off of work to help Bill during his quick decline. They have always given so much to me, their friends and their family that I would love to be able to give back in this time of need. 100% of the funds raised will go to Claudia. You can either pay via Paypal, with a paypal account or a credit card, or you can email me for my mailing address.

Thanks again for the memories, the love and the support for my family during this difficult time.

Hello to those of you I haven't seen in a long time. I've been busy building my family over the past couple summers, so I haven't worked at the races in a long time. I hope everyone is doing well!

Kelly (Wojahn) Maddern

bills_neice_kelly

I have already received some VERY GENEROUS donations from this forum. You guys are great. Thank you so much. We have collected over $350 so far. I plan to keep collecting until the day of the funeral and we will give her an envelope with the donations. I'll continue to collect after the funeral too, for anyone who wants to continue to give.

I love and miss you Bill.

:cheers:

barb_arah

Going to the races will never be the same. :((
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

catman

$ to k3 - new here, but this sounds like a worthy cause,,just listen to the know it folks! PEACE! john25  sent