2003 Calendar - Now Taking Orders

Started by SliderPhoto, January 29, 2003, 03:14:33 PM

Lowe119

I meant - I'm ordering two  :D
I'm good for them  :)

SliderPhoto

Thanks everyone.... Whew....

And the moment you've all been waiting for....

drum roll please....

http://www.sliderphoto.com/ccs/2003_calendar_preview.htm

Enjoy!

Dawn

WOW!!!!!

That looks great!!!!

I see that one of Paul's pictures was used for April.  Sooo Coool!!!!

Thanks!

Dawn   :D

Dawn

I just noticed that Kim is the picture behind the dates for April.

Kim:

We could pencil your sponsor names in if you would like us too.

Dawn   ;)

SliderPhoto

QuoteGive me two
Is this a sufficient note or is some other order necessary?
Aaron Lowe

Thanks, and no other note necessary. I'll count responses hear and in e-mail.

Thanks.

Protein Filled

Jack!! You are the man. That calendar looks great!!! I guess I need to order a few more...

Hey K3, May is before June. Beat you once again!!!

;D ;D ;D

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Dawn

QuoteHey K3, May is before June. Beat you once again!!!

;D ;D ;D

Whaa Haaa Haaa Haaa...

I noticed that too, but I wasn't going to bring that up.

Dawn   ;D

Chef

:o WOW !

Jack is tha MAN !!!

im a little surprised no big shot of 227 .......
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

SliderPhoto

Quote:o WOW !
im a little surprised no big shot of 227 .......

Ya know, I am too. I had intended on putting a good one of Michael in there and not sure what happened. I narrowed my picks to like 300 shots and there was a great one of him in T6 at RA that I planned on using, but I weeded through the pics and picked them mostly at random based on different angles and stuff and I must have used that one somewhere else so it wasn't around when I went to do the main month shots.

If the calendars sell well, and it looks like they are from the response, I'll create some more digital months like before and Michael will be first on the list.

SliderPhoto

Oh, and you're on the cover Ike, so I don't want to hear any more whining!  ;D :-*

Chef

:-X

:-[
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

SliderPhoto

Quote                                                                                       :-[

Just kidding of course! Sorry for the abuse. ;D :-*