GP Yamaha TZ parts, new and used

Started by rideby, January 04, 2007, 06:44:55 PM

rideby

we have a supply of Yamaha TZ GP bike parts available, new and used. Please view attached pdf file for complete list

PPR Cycles LLC
Columbia, SC
803-786-2990
pprcyclesllc@bellsouth.net

Court Jester

you wouldn't happen to just have a whole bike sitting around would ya?
i'll be in your neck of the woods in early febuary
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

rideby

actually we do have one that is at auction on ebay right now, there has been several bids and a whole bunch of people watching, if it doesn't sell I will post it on here.

Court Jester

shoot me a link.
i need something else to play with on track days and it would be cool to pass the 125 on to my son in a few years. he's got the pocket rocket sliding all over the place. the kids going to be crazy fast when when he gets tall enough to handle something bigger.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"