Lockhart Phillips V.I.P

Started by cbr-racer, January 04, 2007, 02:17:58 AM

ahastings

I think their program is a great service for racers. I think they are a lot better than they used to be about having items in stock. In fact you can check stock online, if they don't have it than order it somewhere else. It doesn't cost anything other than a small sticker on your bike and you get everything at dealer cost to start with and then get moved up to better programs from there., how can you beat that deal for free? And the cool thing of course is being able to get your picture in the catalog and you can get a free entry into a race every year.  I like when someone says it is crap, but then follows up with "Though I never signed up for the program". I think one of the CCS racers here got LP Privateer of the year and received a couple grand at the end of the year. Who was that?
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

cbr-racer

Bill (whisky) http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/whisky
                    http://www.xbux.com/whisky402 

Sponsors: Hazardous Sports, Michelin, EBC
Silkolene, Lockhart Phillips, AGV Sport, Buffalo Wild Wings
Vortex

Bigsexy

so how many VIP race entry tickets do they give you if you in the program
Rob

TrophyGal

Quote from: cbr-racer on January 04, 2007, 02:17:58 AM
What is the value of my Lockhart Phillips V.I.P. Complimentary Entry coupon?
Answer - Use this to pay for one CCS class entry (pre or post) - $75 maximum - one per rider per weekend. No change will be given back. Cannot be used for Daytona or New Hampshire entries. Other restrictions apply. See coupon for details.

If the V.I.P entry is $75 maximum (pre or post) and post entry is $80  :ahhh:
am I missing something here? or do you have to add $5

These have been discontinued.  Evidently Lockhart Phillips is reducing their allotment to CCS .. because AMA increased their sponsorship fees.  ( .. scream .. NOT FAIR)

APP_Racing

Guess I am the opposite, I order they ship I receive.  Get general discount based on volume.  Privater program is easy and you just have to send in quarterly results.

Maybe I am not ordering the right items but so far never had a problem.
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

Kelly Ruby

i'm a newbie and it was the first program i signed up for.  the motorcycle shops here would give me good discounts, but it's really easy to thumb through the catalog and see the pricing and make up a wishlist.  i've saved a bundle on parts and only had a few insignificant items not in stock.

they don't carry everything under the sun, but when i can get something from them i do.  i price shop a lot and i've found i can get stuff new from them for less than on ebay, sometimes significantly less.  their customer service (rick for me) has always been outstanding, giving me everything i need. 

plus they give this deal to a guy like me who hasn't even raced in his first race yet!
CCS AM #522