News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Lockhart Phillips V.I.P

Started by cbr-racer, January 04, 2007, 02:17:58 AM

Super Dave

Yes, but you'll be required to have three two foot by two foot logos on the bike. :err:
Super Dave

tstruyk

do they come in any color I want???

I pick clear!   8)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

funsizeracing

Availability is crap, and I can find nuts elsewhere.  I've never been impressed with LP, though I've never signed up for the privateer program.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Team_Serpent

Quote from: Super Dave on January 04, 2007, 02:23:07 PM
Maybe for colored aluminum sprocket nuts or if your bike is common and a model that isn't new. :biggrin:

Dave, don't be such a hater.

Have been part of the Lockhart Phillips program for years.  Great people great products and I've had very good luck with in-stock and quick shipping and my bikes are always new.

Super Dave

:kicknuts:

Hater?

When we started this foolishness in 1987, we were in the program.  I needed boots.  Boots they had in the catalog never became available.  "Backordered"

Ordered different boots.

Fast forward to 2000.  Someone we knew worked there.  So, things were supposed to be different.  The windscreen that we were promised at contract time in Jan/Feb came off backorder in Sep/Oct.

Tried ordering things here and there from them. but maybe I'm just the only unluckyone.   :whine:
Super Dave

motobenco

So Dave, you were still trying to get windscreens in 2000 for your 1987 bike? lol
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

Super Dave

Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

I'm allergic to nuts  :wtf:    So what do I get out of this deal?????
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Super Dave

You get a plane ticket. :biggrin:
Super Dave

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Burt Munro

Quote from: Jeff on January 04, 2007, 11:31:17 AM

True story, I had a guy email me a picture of a calendar in China where I was the July picture...  Funny...

Jeff,

They took an interest in your photo because your name translates into Chinese as:

"Man who uses Squid juice to lubricate motorcyle" :lmao:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

criminalspeed